💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga knew she would get snubbed for some Grammys?

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

Ok year me out...

is it possible Gaga heard somewhere through the grapevine that she wouldn’t be nominated for that many Grammys and saved all her singles and promo for next year? 

Sine From Above sounds a total Grammys song especially with the acoustic version, maybe that’s why she didn’t formally release it yet so she could have another Joanne (Piano Version) chance. It could snatch Pop duo for sure. 

911 was definitely Gaga’s final push to get nominated this year but the timing of it is especially strategic to me because anything or any singles she releases now will have the chance to win next year, much like she did for ASIB and Joanne 

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I don't think she cares that much about Grammys, she still did the Superbowl for Joanne and got the same noms as this year. She has 11 already, I'm sure she'd have been happy and grateful even if it was only one.

I'm not saying Gaga doesn't care about Grammys but I don't think she would go out of her way and pause the whole era, kill the momentum, waste opportunies and lose money just to potentially get a nomination for an award she possibly couldn't win

I think she thought she didn't have much chance in the general field, so after 911 she only dealt with the election

FFXIV WhiteMage

She already won the Grammy and Oscar, honestly adding a few more isn’t that a big deal already. For her current status, EGOT should be her target since she’s one of the very few artists that can achieve this. 

And best selling song/album of XXXX hold a lot more prestige now.

Illuminati

Girl the Grammy eligibility period ended ages ago, she could be pushing out songs NOW for the next Grammys :rip:

Flawless

Y'all give too much relevancy for something that don't deserve all the attention. It's cool to win an award but I doubt Gaga plans her schedule thinking about winning Grammys. At least, not anymore. And It isn't like she was snubbed, she received 2 noms, it's totally fine, you guys are overreacting a bit. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Blastertoyo
12 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I don't think she releases music in order to get nominations.

Then explain 

4479853-C-2-FD8-4-A66-AEDB-6-B52440101-C

please enlighten me to death

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Then explain 

4479853-C-2-FD8-4-A66-AEDB-6-B52440101-C

I dont think it was for grammys it was a cute video to end the era.:saira:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived