uhm Gaga was also nominated in pop he didnt steal her nom :fail:

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, ChrisRX said:

uhm Gaga was also nominated in pop he didnt steal her nom :fail:

I think he meant in pop solo, I think Stupid Love was submitted 

PopMusixRX
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I think he meant in pop solo, I think Stupid Love was submitted 

i mean that one wasnt gonna be nom either, im surprised that Yummy was nominated honestly.  But didnt Me! get nominated last year?

51 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I usually agree with you and please don't take this the wrong way but he is an awful human being to his followers, fans and overall a lot of people said they had a bad experiences with him (there are even videos).. He is clearly using this as a way to show how he's woke because he is getting dragged by everyone for taking Weeknd's deserved nominations. He should at least be grateful but here he is crying and being ungrateful. 

hes literally saying hes very grateful twice in the post.

hes actually being an ally to POC people and trying to de-segregate categories. 

and i usually despise him 

I am so sorry, but who can actually appreciate him? Like... Just be grateful and as Rina said "STFU" (it's her song don't at me) ? 

TimisaMonster

Sir...you are a POP artist first and foremost...you make 1 album that's "R&B", but you're not gonna be seen an as R&B artist. You make pop music...this is like a teenager being gifted a car for their birthday and complaining about the color...

"Thanks daddy, but I wanted a blue car...not a red one. You know I like red...so weird" 

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Sir...you are a POP artist first and foremost...you make 1 album that's "R&B", but you're not gonna be seen an as R&B artist. You make pop music...this is like a teenager being gifted a car for their birthday and complaining about the color...

"Thanks daddy, but I wanted a blue car...not a red one. You know I like red...so weird" 

:saladga:

Even Apple says his last album is pop 

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Eido said:

Even Apple says his last album is pop 

It's like Gaga being mad Joanne wasn't nominated for "Best Country Album" :flop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chesescake

Released song like Yummy but still can get two nominees with it and it album he should be greatful that his fan haven't spited on him, but instead streaming his music for him and still support him. He probably just need to drop a track slight better than Yummy and the people will back for him, so f**ked up :triggered: 

migamiga

Your team literally submitted to the pop category, that’s why! My god. He should’ve just sat there and ate his food :saladga:

Archived