💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd SNUBBED With Zero Nominations for 2021 Grammys

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Crescent Bloom

These were his submissions:

After Hours: • Album of the Year • Best Progressive R&B Album • Best Engineered Album

Blinding Lights: • Record of the Year • Song of the Year • Best Pop Solo Performance • Best Music Video

Heartless: • Best R&B Song • Best R&B Performance

In Your Eyes (feat. Doja Cat): • Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

Smile: • Best Melodic Rap Performance

Over Now: • Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

Spoiler

might be one of the biggest snubs I have ever seen an artist get from the Grammys :triggered:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm stunned. I didn't like his album but Blinding Lights is one of the biggest songs of all time....like. what?????

MESS! I've only heard two songs from this album but how in the hell has justin bieber got noms for his trash yet The weeknd hasn't?! To quote the iconic Mariah "The Grammys are boring" season mariah GIF

Runway

I feel bad for him but good because GGD takes another L after using his album to drag miss Chromatica  :ladyhaha:

flyaway

I'm not a fan, but wtf? 

Yet they nominated Beyoncé? What did Beyoncé release this year? 

Talking about buying awards, ha. 

Crescent Bloom
Just now, RenegAde said:

do we need a thread for this on a gaga fansite

entertainment news is a thread for a reason :ohwell:

AlexanderMagno

Truly one of the biggest snubs in recent years. Really, when it comes to nominations, this must be the greatest snub since... idk, Kanye's MBDTF?

(After Hours is an incredible album. The only criticism I have is that it can get repetitive, but still... Definitely good enough for Grammy's AotY. Was it too atmospheric for them? Definitely not Blinding Lights... Damn, even if he wasn't going to win, his work deserves nominations, period. Cancel the Grammys)

Archived