music news

The Weeknd SNUBBED With Zero Nominations for 2021 Grammys

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

What the Grammys said: "BLM matter but  the only Black artist(s) that matters is Beyonce (or anything that Bey touches)"

The Weekend should have been nominated for a lot of grammys this year. Same with Gaga. :madge:

End Racism Now

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, gag said:

I genuinely don’t know what else he could’ve done to sweep this year. Critically acclaimed album, publicised personal life, incredible visuals, insane smash hit etc. etc.

Literally what was missing??!!

This is glaringly deliberate, don't even try to find logic to it...

BABYL0N

I‘m so shocked

The Weeknd is literally the male pop music industry now and his album is his best in years

H O W

Teletubby

Was his album/BL even submitted ?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
Just now, holy scheisse said:

I guess dula pepe will win something after all 

and will perform :teehee:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

NichuuB
21 minutes ago, Cello said:

That is ridiculous. No noms for one of the biggest and most successful artists this year, but funnily enough Beyonce and Taylor are swamped in them as usual. :partysick:

My problem is not with them, but with Trash Bieber!!! He got 4 noms for one of the worst album of the year, terrible reviews, a low reception on Metacritic, and EVEN YUMMY was nominated but not Blinding Lights. YUMMY!!! This is not just bribe but also almost racism.

Property of @Whale

Freezie03

He's not even one of my favorite artists, but this is ridiculous. With all his success and talent, he deserves at least a couple. They really tried to show their support for BLM by giving 50000 nominations to Beyonce but failed to recognize Abel... what a mess.

Archived