Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce is the most nominated artist at this year’s GRAMMYs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Joaco95

Lmao not you all being pressed over Beyoncé AGAIN

She would fart and yall will still complain about the quality of the fart lmao

Plus she's mostly being nominated for R&B categories... You know, for black people...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Literally the whole site is complaining because TW didn't get a single nomination. The whole site. This has nothing to do with race. This is embarrassing 

What’s embarrassing is you missing the entire point. It’s quite obvious the whole site is whining about TW as you’ve already stated that. But I guess you cleverly decided to ignore 90% of the content in my response to you so you can continue acting as if you actually care that TW isn’t nominated. You more so care that Bey is and that’s the issue. 

May I Read You? 😎

Just now, KingRedd said:

Also it’s Beyoncé’s fault for getting noms in majority R&B categories a lot? Lmao y’all are finding a reason to be mad at the success of Bey while throwing out the word “deserved” when Adele, Taylor, or any other white artists you choose to Stan that week dominates in sales and nominations. I get being upset at her being in major categories! I am too as I don’t feel as though the song deserves it. However y’all trying to link her with “other black artists deserve her spot” is simply ignorant. 

We don't give a f*** about what they look like, for God's sake:saladga:

You clearly weren't here when Adele snatched all the nods in 2012, the site was furious, even though she deserved them. This is no different story now

KingRedd
Just now, Joaco95 said:

Lmao not you all being pressed over Beyoncé AGAIN

She would fart and yall will still complain about the quality of the fart lmao

Plus she's mostly being nominated for R&B categories... You know, for black people...

They just don’t get it lmao they wanna fake being woke and progressive so bad it’s comical. 

May I Read You? 😎

Noninating her twice in ROTY is dumb because they will split votes Should have just nomninated Savage and perhaps it oculd have won.

Andreu

Some noms are well deserved but the fact the only two singles she released are both nominated for roty is ridiculous :rip:

KingRedd
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

You clearly weren't here when Adele snatched all the nods in 2012, the site was furious, even though she deserved them. This is no different story now

Lmao I guess... I’m done conserving with someone who can’t comprehend or simply read. You have a good day being stressed over one black artist being nominated over the other while many other slots could’ve easily been for them as well... but focus on replacing the one specific black artist lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
1 minute ago, Mr S said:

Noninating her twice in ROTY is dumb because they will split votes Should have just nomninated Savage and perhaps it oculd have won.

True! But knowing Meg, she somewhere twerking and happy she is getting nominated. She’s so humble it’s refreshing 

May I Read You? 😎

Just now, KingRedd said:

I guess you cleverly decided to ignore 90% of the content in my response to you so you can continue acting as if you actually care that TW isn’t nominated. You more so care that Bey is and that’s the issue. 

So I'm asking again, why does it have to do with race?

TW is literally the first thing we all reacted to in the nominations thread. We do care.

We just think that Bey didn't deserve it this time and that's it. Didn't you see the meltdowns because Biever was nominated too much as well? 

Joaco95
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Yes it is, kinda

People were really mad back in the day 'cause she snatched every award from Gaga's Born this Way

Now, GGD just hates Beyonce, that ain't nothing new, I've see it since the very first day I'm beging here from the old ggd forums (since the fame monster days)

edengowon
18 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Lmao majority of the members here will say “so deserved! *Insert random white artist here ________ deserves to sweep and the noms are so deserved.” 
:zilla:

meanwhile Beyonce gets R&B noms and the world is ending lmao 

black parade is not a good song. there are r&b songs by black artists that deserve the nominations far more

the artist formerly known as melancholia

KingRedd
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

So I'm asking again, why does it have to do with race?

TW is literally the first thing we all reacted to in the nominations thread. We do care.

We just think that Bey didn't deserve it this time and that's it. Didn't you see the meltdowns because Biever was nominated too much as well? 

You can just slowly read my responses why I’ve explained this multiple times and you’ll get the answer. No shade lmao but legit don’t feel like typing it all over again. But either way I said what I said 

May I Read You? 😎

Flippy

I —

no. But good for her, I suppose.

Also, there’s only one Black Parade I enjoy, and it’s not by her :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

KingRedd
Just now, Autumn said:

black parade is not a good song. there are r&b songs by black artists that deserve the nominations far more

Like who? Name song songs right now that you know of at this very moment That didn’t get nominated in the R&B category that deserves it. Genuine question no shade intended 

May I Read You? 😎

Lemondeduerl

Of course she deserves, she's a hard working artist but that doesn't mean they have to snub other artists. Blinding Lights and Lose You To Love Me and Rain On Me deserved SOTY. She already has 4 nominations for the same song.

:)

Archived