Lazzarus

Lady Gaga got nominated for:

BEST POP DUO PERFORMANCE for Rain On Me

and

BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM for Chromatica

ezgif-4-22f4fdf166cb.gif?resize=600,336

Source: https://www.grammy.com/recording-academy

Unfortunately Gaga missed this nominations:

PRODUCER OF THE YEAR for BloodPop, BEST ENGINEERED ALBUM for Chromatica, BEST INSTRUMENTAL RECORDING for Chromatica II, BEST ARRANGEMENT for Chromatica II, BEST MUSIC VIDEO for Rain On Me, BEST POP SOLO PERFORMANCE for Stupid Love, BEST DANCE RECORDING for Alice, ALBUM OF THE YEAR for Chromatica, SONG OF THE YEAR for Rain On Me, RECORD OF THE YEAR for Rain On Me

P.S. The Weeknd got snubbed completely while Beyonce got the most nominations with 9

mr.peter
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

That's ok :) Had she put more effort in the era, I would be "mad", but that's not the case so I'm fine

This ! 

Countessbishh

Yeah, she didn’t even “campaign” for these noms. Furthermore shows she nabbed these based off of merit.

Lots of other pop girls were actively campaigning this year (ahem...Dua)—as they should though, because they are at the start of their careers.

Gaga on the other hand is resting on her laurels at this point. Awards are an added bonus to her rn.

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

That's ok :) Had she put more effort in the era, I would be "mad", but that's not the case so I'm fine

The music quality itself is still the same regardless of live performances or promo. If the music is one the greatest released, it's worth a Grammy.

5 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I’m I the only one that’s tired of this kind of negative comments? 

Anyway....

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29601b332b38bba2b803

Spoiler

Jk :ally:

for this time... 

Hottie Detector

Archived