💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Shawn Mendes: In Wonder" debuts with 33% on Rotten Tomatoes

COOOK

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to Shawn Mendes' "In Wonder" debuts with 33% on Rotten Tomatoes
ConnorFilm

Damn. First his lead bombing and now this? This is not his era. No wonder he churned out a JB collab to try and correct the ship. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Well 2 hours of fake relationship propaganda will turn critics off :awkney:

I can’t sgksj :huntyga:

FfFfFfFF

Not surprising. The documentary was pure GP bait and cliches. No real substance or actual insights into his life.

• COOOK changed the title to "Shawn Mendes: In Wonder" debuts with 33% on Rotten Tomatoes
Teletubby
3 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

JB collab to try and correct the ship. 

JB can only help him turn this ship upside down and sink:trollga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Regina George
11 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"When it was done, I wasn't sure I had watched anything at all." - Hollywood Reporter

What exactly did they think would happen after watching a Shawn Mendes documentary? :billie:

thatfoxyfeeling

I watched it and found it so boring and didn't find him interesting at all, he comes across as so manufactured. I really do like him but this was not it, way too early in his career to be having a documentary. 

You honestly can't do a documentary on someone who's hiding too much to keep his career stable

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FrederickSpears

It was never going to work unless it was actually REAL and he came out. Shawn is not straight and that relationship with Camila is so fake. He needs to be real and open or it won't work. He's hiding his life.

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

It was never going to work unless it was actually REAL and he came out. Shawn is not straight and that relationship with Camila is so fake. He needs to be real and open or it won't work. He's hiding his life.

Lmao this is so tired :billie:  who tf are you to tell someone if they are straight or not? 

End Racism Now

Archived