Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Shawn Mendes: In Wonder" debuts with 33% on Rotten Tomatoes

COOOK

Featured Posts

CHROMATICON
11 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

It was never going to work unless it was actually REAL and he came out. Shawn is not straight and that relationship with Camila is so fake. He needs to be real and open or it won't work. He's hiding his life.

Please stop assuming other people's sexual orientation. It’s childish and disgusting. 

ThisGuyTony

Documentaries only work when an artist is a huge, WW phenomenon. 

Shawn has had some hits but basic pop songs, uneventful MV’s, and boring media appearances/interviews is not enough of a draw for people to become engaged with a documentary.

flyaway
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Just cause I know someone may ask, IDK what 5F2 debuted at, but it currently has a 73% 

She always delivers :vegas:

Lion Heart

He's never been an interesting person. He's like always 'there' but I'm not sure if he even holds any controversial or remotely interesting opinions. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

likeitrough
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I watched it and found it so boring and didn't find him interesting at all, he comes across as so manufactured. I really do like him but this was not it, way too early in his career to be having a documentary. 

there's nothing to even talk about

dandywarhol

Maybe not groundbreaking, but I think the documentary shed light on his talent and his beautiful voice. It also showed him crying over losing his voice and dealing with failure, which I think helps break down toxic masculinity constructs. 7/10

RichAssPiss

I watched the shower scene, then promptly got bored and turned it off. Poor thing. He is pretty but bland. 

Archived