💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I just don't get it anymore

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

Defmix100

All I've wanted is for her to post a video of her performing a Chromatica song at her piano or something, I think Alice would sound amazing slowed down like her acoustic Applause performance

Sorry that Gaga isn't one of those "artists" that throw promos, singles, and MV every week. I don't mind Gaga not doing that; she has a different life than any other artist out there. 

"This was the time to be creative within the borders you have as an artist" - If you read Bobby Campbell's interview from the Billboards about how Gaga was getting ready to promote Chromatica back in April, we would of have lots of promo of the album by now. Still, we got hit with a Pandemic and later on Racial Justice around the US. Gaga's heart is in Music, but her heart also helps people find kindness in themselves.

Some fans need to accept that Gaga is never going to perform like she used to do, she's older and has some severe health issues. I understand that it can be frustrating but it's not like we didn't get anything from her this year, we still have an album to listen to.

mercurial high

I swear I see this type of threads everyday in here, it's kinda tiring

Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' is out April 9th!

It’s not for you to get. It’s for you to like it or not. It’s her life, and if she decides not do things all these little managers expect her to do, just to live a fantasy through her, then that’s her problem....

4 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its her choice at the end of the day. Her not performing does NOT mean that she doesn't care about the album. We have no idea where she is in her life. If you're unhappy with Gaga, enjoy the things you are getting from other artists and then enjoy the things when Gaga is ready to give. 

Chromatica is a bomb ass album with bop after bop. She's delivered in the visuals, the music, and everything else to do with this era. When she is ready to do more, she'll give us more things. 

This is all so true.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Broke into tears because the woman you live vicariously through isnt singing a song from an album? Some of you need professional help. Like your mental health should not be affected by music performances. 

gaga not performing this year was probably the biggest favor she could do for you all because its more than obvious a huge chunk of you have serious, serious growing up to do. 

sometimes you gotta take the training wheels off and just ride the bike. Its the same with life youre not gonna have gaga performances to fuel your dopamine centers forever. You gotta go make your own life instead of bitching about her not living hers the way you want her too. When she gets marriad and has kids wtf are you gonna do? Cry cos shes with her newborn? Take this time to seriously reevaluate yourself and get the mental health help you obviously need

JazzGa

I noticed in your post complaining about Gaga "not doing anything" you don't even think about or mention her health

That's on you boo boo

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

flyaway

Then she proceeds to give u something, and then you don't like it. 

She's busy filming her new movies. And possibly recording new music, but who knows? 

FFXIV WhiteMage

Welcome folks to the daily GGDramatics :gayhat:

tbh though, I’m quite contented with  Gaga’s musical collection  , i just want some occasional update of what she does and some performances. And she’s a bonafide actress now so I’m quite excited of her future projects.

Archived