💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do you feel about being a LM

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

If we skip the part “where some of you say that this fan base is toxic sometime” can you say your opinion on being a Little monster 

Blastertoyo

I still believe we are one of the most and at one point the most creative and strong fan bases in pop culture history so I identify more with the devotion to creativity and cultural change aspect of this fanbase more than anything else. No one was making fanart/mashups/videos/costumes/props and edits the way we were, especially since we got the Internet at our disposal and the treasure trove that was the Gaga aesthetic in its earlier days.

please enlighten me to death

numb the flame

I still get hyped by new Gaga releases and spend way too much money buying every edition etc but I feel like the flame isn't as strong as it once was at times. Sometimes I have had thoughts of just being a casual fan, still supporting her projects and seeing her live but not being so invested in everything. It's been over a decade that I've been a super fan and I can't ever see myself being just a casual fan as she's been huge part of my formative years. 

A R T P O P

I miss the days where content and promo was constant but I get that Gaga's status as a performer has changed and she's less about the "cheap and disposable" and more about chasing an EGOT. 

HighwayFantasy

It just to be very exciting. But right now after all the Chromatica mess and the lack of effort to arrange promo, I am not really longer feeling that strong DNA and connection with gaga since she is never interact with us anymore besides promo for commercial products. 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, HighwayFantasy said:

It just to be very exciting. But right now after all the Chromatica mess and the lack of effort to arrange promo, I am not really longer feeling that strong DNA and connection with gaga since she is never interact with us anymore besides promo for commercial products. 

I kinda feel this way too, like I'm still hyped for her new projects but the flame that we as a fanbase and her once had isn't as strong as it was in say 2012. 

12 minutes ago, zcasx said:

It feels like being a part of Gaga's past sometimes. 

This whenever I read or hear "Little Monsters". But that doesn't change the fact that I'm a fan that still roots for her, though :vegas:

I love to be a Gaga fan. That's one of the things I enjoy the most on my free time. And I truly like to fangirl about her with some of the people I encountered here. It's something weird to explain to others but the reality is that I have a huge admiration for this woman, the person and the artist.

MonsterMom

Best thing ever! I get to listen to and learn more about Gaga, I have learned more about accepting myself and loving others around me, I have met some amazing friends And I met my :heart:. So overall being a little monster has changed my life completely for the better!

Suspiria

I wish I wasn't lmao. She is perhaps the least exciting and satisfying 'active' pop star (if you can even call her that anymore) to follow, and and even as a person I can't say I'm that enamoured by her anymore. She's just another sellout Hollywood celebrity now, who kinda takes the easy options when it comes to philanthropy. Almost everything she does now just makes me sad to see what she's become, or frustrated by her not using her potential and resources.

But she was the first artist I ever loved. So much of my tastes and opinions on music/art/fashion/culture are very heavily influenced by her. I've been a "full" stan for almost 10 years now, and invested so much time and a fair bit of money into supporting her. It's hard to accept she's not what she used to be.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to stop caring about her. But even if that happens I'm still not leaving GGD - this is definitely the best pop forum:vegas:

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Best thing ever! I get to listen to and learn more about Gaga, I have learned more about accepting myself and loving others around me, I have met some amazing friends And I met my :heart:. So overall being a little monster has changed my life completely for the better!

Oh that’s cute...wishing you all the best :party:

Archived