Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do you feel about being a LM

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

I wish I wasn't lmao. She is perhaps the least exciting and satisfying 'active' pop star (if you can even call her that anymore) to follow, and and even as a person I can't say I'm that enamoured by her anymore. She's just another Hollywood celebrity who kinda takes the easy options when it comes to philanthropy.

But she was the first artist I ever loved. So much of my tastes and opinions on music/art/fashion/culture are very heavily influenced by her. I've been a "full" stan for almost 10 years now, and invested so much time and a fair bit of money into supporting her. It's hard to accept she's not what she used to be.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to stop caring about her. But even if that happens I'm still not leaving GGD - this is definitely the best pop forum:vegas:

Well I am new to the club and tbh I kinda see where you going...before ARTPOP I was listening to born this way but wasn’t a GAga Stan and even then I knew GAga with her strange fashion,videos and I remember when Born this way was out she was promoting it at its finest...never the less I am happy to become a full little monster during ARTPOP and chromatica(even though I haven’t seen her full potential this era)

GagaSine

I like Gaga‘s artistry and being her fan feels validating in a way because of the way she speaks about her fans & how she values them.

However it‘s almost like there‘s a stigma about being her fan because she was such a huge mega star. Multiple people i‘ve talked to said they didn‘t expect me to be a Gaga fan and were surprised when I brought it up. Literally my entire family doesn‘t get it (my parents are hippies and my brother was a 90s industrial goth :messga:) including my boyfriend who is a huge music fan and studied to be an audio engineer.

So there is also a sense of embarrassment I have so I keep my love of her and her work to myself most of the time.

Anyway I have no qualms or complaints about what she is doing right now, I have my own opinion but that doesn’t change my enjoyment of her work and career. Obviously the era could be ‘better’ but I enjoyed listening to Chromatica and the videos that have been released were stunning, she can do what she wants & I’ll still be a fan unless she starts kicking dogs or something.

Being a LM is one of my favourite things, Gaga is my idol and has inspired me on every walk of life. I was a super fan 2009-2010 and then in 2011-2017 i was more casual, however after Joanne i started becoming more obsessed with her again and here i am again! My love for her will never change, things are different now than back then of course because she has been through so much and i 100% respect then she's grown up and wants a more private life (she deserves after becoming famous at 22) I love Gaga and nothing will change that! 

Runway

I just miss when being a monster was the only thing that mattered but now i have other things (boring adult things) to worry about so that’s why her not promoting or “feeding” me doesn’t affect me at all. In fact I relate to her way of feeling this year. I don’t even want to get up my bed either 

Glamourpuss

I love being a fan of Gaga. She's enriched my life in many ways. Even if she's silent like now where she's not promoted much it doesn't bother me because I know how hard she's worked over the years. Chromatica and it's music videos have satisfied me enough this year that I don't feel entitled to more. I do miss her public presence but I can honestly wait. Maybe 2021 will be her year. 

numb the flame
57 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I like Gaga‘s artistry and being her fan feels validating in a way because of the way she speaks about her fans & how she values them.

However it‘s almost like there‘s a stigma about being her fan because she was such a huge mega star. Multiple people i‘ve talked to said they didn‘t expect me to be a Gaga fan and were surprised when I brought it up. Literally my entire family doesn‘t get it (my parents are hippies and my brother was a 90s industrial goth :messga:) including my boyfriend who is a huge music fan and studied to be an audio engineer.

So there is also a sense of embarrassment I have so I keep my love of her and her work to myself most of the time.

Anyway I have no qualms or complaints about what she is doing right now, I have my own opinion but that doesn’t change my enjoyment of her work and career. Obviously the era could be ‘better’ but I enjoyed listening to Chromatica and the videos that have been released were stunning, she can do what she wants & I’ll still be a fan unless she starts kicking dogs or something.

if you remember any of the music your brother listened to please send me links :kara:

GagaSine
59 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

if you remember any of the music your brother listened to please send me links :kara:

Lol I will ask, I know he really liked Skinny Puppy, Einstürzende Neubauten, as well as he had some Nine Inch Nails cds.

numb the flame
Just now, GagaSine said:

Lol I will ask, I know he really liked Skinny Puppy, Einstürzende Neubauten, as well as he had some Nine Inch Nails cds.

taste, I've never listened to Einstürzende Neubauten but I'll check them out

WhiteWitch

Being a LM gives me an immense amount of pride. To say that Gaga is and was an inspiration is an understatement, and to see her be recognized by a wider audience is such a wonderful thing to see. That said, there are decisions she has made that I understand, but weren’t my favorite such as enigma or haus labs, but I overall try to remain as supportive as I can when I’m not having a gut reaction of disappointment, because they are decisions she made for a reason. But when I talk about Gaga to others it’s more about what she’s done for the lgbtq and her philanthropist endeavors, because that is what makes Gaga who she is honestly  

LittleMonster20

I love it! Gaga does not only have amazing music and visuals, but she is genuinely a good person and someone to look up to! I love her and hope to get to meet her some day! :kara:

ShayCristoforo

I feel like I have taste, being a Little Monster.

But belonging to the Little Monster community? I feel an equal sense of joy and annoyance lol. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived