Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"Dirty Picture" of Taio Cruz feat... Lady Gaga?

Bodum

Featured Posts

"Dirty Picture" was written and produced by Taio Cruz, in collaboration with Fraser T Smith. While creating the track Cruz stated that he originally had wanted American singer Lady Gaga to feature on the track alongside himself. Following a meeting with Dr. Luke, Cruz agreed to switch to then upcoming singer Kesha. Luke had been working with Kesha and Cruz found Kesha's voice to be distinctive and opted to switch to her featuring on the track. Cruz commented on his decision, stating: "I was thinking about Lady Gaga at first, then I went to a meeting with Dr. Luke and he was telling me about this new girl he was working with. She hadn't done 'Tik Tok' or anything like that at that point. But I just thought she sounded really cool. A very unique-sounding voice. I like that with artists, that as soon as you hear them on a song on the radio, you know immediately who that is without having to be told. She looked really sexy, and I just thought she was talented. Her voice was awesome. It had this – I hope she won't mind me saying this, but her voice has this kind of yodely quality to it, the way that she does things and the way that she ends words. I just loved that quality about it."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lippoutou
6 minutes ago, Bodum said:

She looked really sexy

Yeah so that comes into consideration when you think about whose voice is going to be on your song...

The fact that it's said so casually, just trash

xoxo Craig

Taio Cruz has always been a little monster and a fan of Gaga! He's on the 50+ list that wants to work with Gaga :tony:

End Racism Now

zakariah

we were robbed of the chance to get a ‘Lady Gaga rejected popular Taio Cruz song early in her career’ story :enigma:

yes and
4 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I doubt Gaga would have agreed to sing this song :laughga:

She sang ''I Like It Rough'' and ''Underneath My Christmas Tree'', so she might have agreed :laughga:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

"I was thinking about Lady Gaga at first"

I love how he is making it sound like she would have said yes if he asked and it was his decision to make.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

Taio Cruz lawd I even forgot about that name :toofunny:  "Dynamite" used to be everywhere tho

And this bop

End Racism Now

1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

She sang ''I Like It Rough'' and ''Underneath My Christmas Tree'', so she might have agreed :laughga:

That’s a very good point actually :laughga:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Archived