Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why didn't she do the AMAs?

Oyster

Featured Posts

I feel like it was such a missed opportunity for a great performance and to build some hype for Chromatica again especially before grammy season. Some of the performances were really good like the weeknd, billie, and dua. I wonder why she decided to skip out on this. She maybe could have won even more if she attended idk 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the era is over since 911 MV :nails:
I don't understand why Bobby planned "one of the greatest promo rollout ever " for 18 months just to give up so easily because of covid, when other artists/managers adapted to the current situation...

Freezie03

My guess is she's maybe worn out right now and needs a break or is not in the best place mentally. Don't jump to conclusions.

Delulu Rogers
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I guess the era is over since 911 MV :nails:
I don't understand why Bobby planned "one of the greatest promo rollout ever " for 18 months just to give up so easily because of covid, when other artists/managers adapted to the current situation...

He was 99% just making that up 

Franch Toast

Perhaps that film with Brad Pitt has already started filming? In any case, I'm assuming she had prior obligations. 

She/Her/Hers

Blastertoyo
21 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Perhaps that film with Brad Pitt has already started filming? In any case, I'm assuming she had prior obligations. 

We been knew since April shes preoccupied af 

with what though...

is the real mystery 

please enlighten me to death

ToxicHot

I believe that this show would’ve been a great opportunity to promote something, for sure. But I think a better question is: why did she give up on album promo altogether? Aside from the 911 music video, obviously.

I understand that she has a busy life and a lot of stuff is probably going on behind the scenes, but the album only came out less than six months ago and still has a lot of potential. Like someone else in the thread said, it’s very strange how allegedly there was a lot of plans with this album before the pandemic hit, but look at all these other artists adjusting to the circumstances under COVID-19...

I don’t know. I’m not overly upset nor am I going to project so much blame on her. She doesn’t deserve that.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TSUNAMI

Tbh, I'm done with expectations. Her recent public persona seems so Shallow and preacted, I hate to be one of those, but I miss her sparkle. 

I love her, but I just don't expect anything because it seems she's trying to get acclaim in other fields, which is perfectly fine.  

I really believe the era is over and she moved on to another projects and honestly i dont see the tour happening next year

Archived