Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga fans spamming the Lupus Gala live chat

Stef

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Let’s be real, it wouldn’t be a monster experience if monsters didn’t do cringey stuff like this :billie:

27monster27

The chat stopped loading halfway through; they probably stopped it. Honestly a good decision.

he/him/his

DiamondHeart326

And y'all wonder why she never talks to us anymore or tells us ****. For****ssake lol at least though, isn't this a paid event? So like if it is then at least we're raising some money otherwise this is just shameful 🤦‍♂️

Its not funny, it was ****ing embarassing. And the tragedy is, esp seeing the sh!t that goes down on social, I can't fully say that it wasn't actual LMs being disrespectful f#cks...

Spoiler

showing up to a charity event asking to be finger b***ed!?!?!

If she went Beyonce I wouldn't be f#cking surprised and would be 1000% on her side. The internet is trash.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

6 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

The chat stopped loading halfway through; they probably stopped it. Honestly a good decision.

It didn't stop on my side. As soon as her voice came on, the spam went into overdrive and my stream stopped. When I reloaded, I caught the end of the song and lewd requests were in the chat. Its enraging to see people be so effed up. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

27monster27
Just now, KNJ said:

It didn't stop on my side. As soon as her voice came on, the spam went into overdrive and my stream stopped. When I reloaded, I caught the end of the song and lewd requests were in the chat. Its enraging to see people be so effed up. 

My computer couldn't handle the chat spam, so the chat just froze while it tried to load. I'm honestly not mad; it stopped the spamming.

Also, someone deciding to spam Sexxx Dreams lyrics at one point was wrong. Is the song a bop? Yes. Is this the right moment for it? No.

he/him/his

Archived