💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga fans spamming the Lupus Gala live chat

Stef

Featured Posts

Just now, 27monster27 said:

My computer couldn't handle the chat spam, so the chat just froze while it tried to load. I'm honestly not mad; it stopped the spamming.

Also, someone deciding to spam Sexxx Dreams lyrics at one point was wrong. Is the song a bop? Yes. Is this the right moment for it? No.

That person was spamming lyrics from other people and songs too. And typing obnoxious stuff, several people were. Like they were on trash twitter and not a charity event. I feel bad for the organizers, the viewers and Gaga. She's probably apologizing for it too.

I dunno if we're gonna survive what the internet is doing to us yall.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

27monster27
2 minutes ago, KNJ said:

That person was spamming lyrics from other people and songs too. And typing obnoxious stuff, several people were. Like they were on trash twitter and not a charity event. I feel bad for the organizers, the viewers and Gaga. She's probably apologizing for it too.

I dunno if we're gonna survive what the internet is doing to us yall.

There were two people literally fighting in the comments about the spamming. :saladga:

he/him/his

Not sure this should be filed under funny. I think it's a bit immature at best, and very disrespectful at worst. I don't believe that a charity benefit for a devastating and deadly disease is the appropriate place to seek a viral twitter moment or promote a pop star. Gaga was there for Joanne, period.

Don't Call Me Gaga

45 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

There were two people literally fighting in the comments about the spamming. :saladga:

It seemed like it was three users spamming. They could be the same person or a group as far as we know. And not even toxic LMs, just a-hole trolls, like zoom bombers. I saw a majority of people begging them to stop, be respectful and to please donate and focus on lupus awareness. 

I'm truly upset about this. Not just this instance but people ruining everything everywhere online. 

1 hour ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

And y'all wonder why she never talks to us anymore or tells us ****. For****ssake lol at least though, isn't this a paid event? So like if it is then at least we're raising some money otherwise this is just shameful 🤦‍♂️

No it was just shameful. They were nice enough to offer free entrance. You could also pay what you could, but the next autoselect tiers started at $3000 and went up. If this was irl, this would be an event dinner at the Plaza or something. Remember the Robin Hood Gala? It'd be like that: 3k a seat, black tie etc. They raised over 3 mil... those free tix were definitely for the benefit of the fans and we (or someone trolling as us)  made an embarrassing display of this fandom.

EDIT:

Spoiler

This was last year's gala (which Gaga and Bloomberg also co-chaired). So basically, what happened tonight was the equivalent of several people screaming lyrics and JOANNE ILY and come to Brazil and fingerb*** me for 45 mins, here. Smgdh

49135541842_d4fc45de92_h.jpg

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ToxicHot

Definitely beyond stupid and immature. But there’s no way a lot of you should be basing an ENTIRE fanbase off of behavior like this. I feel like no reasonable fan would do this sh*t unless they’re TRYING to make Gaga look bad.....so they might’ve just been trolls/haters.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

I feel like the LM fanbase either have a lot of young kids and teens or just immature adults who don't understand time and place. :saladga: or both. LOL :laughga:

Chaymie

RAMROD

This is the price to pay for having a large and obsessive stanbase :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

latina twilight

This is why we can't have nice things.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Justin Drew Bieber

All in all, it was probably just the Madonna fans :shrug: they did similar things in 2018 when ASIB was happening 

flyaway

And you wonder why Gaga doesn't acknowledge her fans that much these days...:yennefer:

I don't wanna hear more whining about how she doesn't care anymore, 'cause you monsters brought it on your own.

And keep doin' it flawlessly. 

Archived