Kylie Minogue announced as Dua Lipa's special guest for ‘Studio 2054’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I'm imagining it will be like Gaga's 2013 Thanksgiving special. Where she will have special guests appear who join in with her solo songs, like RuPaul in Fashion and Elton in ARTPOP.

Yeah it seems like it. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow or the day after and see if this gets confirmed by Dua and then decide :bradley:

EDIT: the sun quoted both kylie and dua so it's actually real omg :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Kadikaado

OMG!! The queen of 2020 working with the queen of 2000!! OMG!!

I hope the Hallucinate Dua Lipa feat. Kylie Minogue really comes true. People said it was going to happen in the remix album, now's the chance. Hallucinate sounds like a Kylie song, it must happen!!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

MaMaMarryTheNight

There’s no.. I’m just speechless at what Dua is serving. It never stops. She barely did one thing and there’s already another. Like gimme a break I just got my wisdom teeth removed it’s going to open up again :mark:

and other a list musicians give you a prerecorded probably old af virtual performance :toofunny:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 hour ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Who's her manager? :dom: I wanna sue:dom:

Maybe we all can arrange her manager to meet up with Bobby?

Immediately 

right 

now

to save traumatica? :interestinga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

MANiCURE 6

No wayyyyyy.... Omg this is gonna be the best night of my life... Imagine this serve in real life in a world without Corona :saladga:

moonsago

Dua is seriously in it forreal. She’s coming for that supreme pop girl title in a few years. I am so happy yas queen :giveup:

what's so great about all Dua is serving is that you can tell she is REALLY enjoying this process. Like she clearly enjoys giving the gays everything they want and more :giveup: I bet she sits down and reads our meltdowns on social media lol

Archived