Nicki Minaj prepares something for next year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
1 minute ago, waterlikemisery said:

for her i assume? i'm not the one deranged enough to collaborate with a  child molester, she is <3 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

waterlikemisery
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

for her i assume? i'm not the one deranged enough to collaborate with a  child molester, she is <3 

135871737-broken-glass-is-scattered-a-lo

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Reported 😉

cool! i'm still not the one defending a bad person here so idm 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Justin Drew Bieber
13 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

y'all need to come up with something new and put them thumbs to rest. it's getting sad.

You need to add me to your ignore list then because I don’t have to stop anything Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lifetime Telly

waterlikemisery
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

You need to add me to your ignore list then because I don’t have to stop anything Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lifetime Telly

135871737-broken-glass-is-scattered-a-lo

LaMaisonGaga

the amount of people here justifying and defending Nicki's choices in this thread is alerting and worrying to me.

lamaisongaga.com

Runway
53 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Reported 😉

Is what she should have done with her murderer husband and pedo brother: report them to the police 

1 hour ago, waterlikemisery said:

y'all need to come up with something new and put them thumbs to rest. it's getting sad.

Yeah because there’s a time limit for how long it matters that someone collabed with and defended a sex offender and married a sex offending murderer :air:

Babba the Hutt

Ah, the usual Nicki thread. :huntyga:

I guess this kind of attention is what she gets for surrounding herself with problematic people all the time and then acting proud of it as it didn't deliver a horrible message all the time.

Spoiler

And I say this as someone who likes Nicki's music and, at some degree, her. One can separate things. Even if it might seem one is very biased by criticizing Nicki for things some people would absolutely forgive literally any other artist for doing. She knows the kind of people she constantly backs up, which makes the difference and makes it so bad.

Happy for her babbi but, yeah, she should be careful. And I think she won't be at this point.

Archived