💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Finn Wittrock: AHS10 structured in a way no other season has been

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

“I’m sworn to secrecy, or else I forfeit my firstborn child,” he joked. “However, I think I am allowed to tell you this: This season is structured in a way no other season has been. And yes it has something to do with sharp teeth.”

Arguably the most unusual structure so far in the world of American Horror Story is Roanoke, which was split into three sections: The first half was filmed in mockumentary style, the second half became a reality show, and a final episode parodied true crime and paranormal investigation shows.

EgiTWutXYAEsgUi.jpg

AHS-10.jpg

https://www.dexerto.com/tv-movies/finn-wittrock-reveals-major-change-for-american-horror-story-season-10-1460095/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
waterlikemisery

I feel like each episode is going to be about a character's story until halfway through the season.

also this season might be called

Spoiler

Black Lagoon

ThisGuyTony

We already know the season and concept will start out strong and then fade out as it progresses. They should should just reveal what it is about. :madge:

9 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I bet it will be an antbology, each episode being a different story

Seems unrealistic because they’re already doing that for a spinoff series (American Horror Stories)

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

I will not stand for the Roanoke slander:enigma:

because it is so both intentionally and unintentionally hilarious it's literally one of the most entertaining AHS seasons to watch.

Also I thought the story kinda makes sense throughout, which is a rarity for Ryan Murphy:billie:

Thomas P

Am i the only person who loved roanoke :selena:

I thought it was light years better than hotel and freak show

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ricardo
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

no, I loved it too :enigma:

Putang Ina Mo
8 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Same

my username says it all 🇵🇭

I feel like each episode will be a different story but as the season progresses the stories will start to come together or something. I don’t know if anyone has read the book Penpal but kinda like where each story seems totally random and unrelated but at the end you’re mind f*cked because you see how everything had a purpose 

Hmm well Apocalypse also had an interesting structure with the time travel, so that won’t be a part of it. I’m guessing three different storylines completely unrelated and then connect, or like The Hours and 3 different time periods but it’s all connected 

Archived