💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UO Limited Edition Red Born This Way Vinyl

L E O

Featured Posts

Daenerys

I hit the purchase button so fast ! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Papergangstuh

The only difference from the original is it's just red, right?

I'm gonna wait until next year to see if they do anything special for the 10 year anniversary.

Papergangstuh

The only difference from the original is it's just red, right?

I'm gonna wait until next year to see if they do anything special for the 10 year anniversary.

Sneaky Oliver

It looks so cool! Also they have vinyls for so many random singles! Vinyls are becoming a thing again, right ? Or rather a cash grab.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I’m gonna order it but UO is one of the worst vinyl makers out there. Literally EVERY single vinyl I got from them came with seam splits 

who will love me when the night is over

Lona Delery

ugh why is UO half-assing Gaga vinyls? :rip: every other artist gets some cute design with swirls or smth, and Gaga gets the ugliest blue and red discs

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

MessyTop

It looks so goood!!! Plus all the pressings form UO have been perfect. TFM sounds gorgeous , same with ARTPOP

7 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

ugh why is UO half-assing Gaga vinyls? :rip: every other artist gets some cute design with swirls or smth, and Gaga gets the ugliest blue and red discs

It seems that they’re sticking with the trend of all of her UO rereleases are solid color discs, like Britney’s UO vinyls are all splatter discs. My best guess. 

Im excited to own this but the red isn’t my favorite, I just hope the real thing matches the album booklet.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived