đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The biggest missed opportunity on Chromatica

erfaan

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Sexxx said:

her team is a mess at this point. what has bobby actually done in the past 8 months? :rip:

He's planning LG7! It took 18 months to get the Chromatica Era ready and we got a performance and 3 music videos so I guess it'll take like 50 months to get a few performances here and there a 2 music videos.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I can’t with y’all. She gave us a brilliant album, 2 MV’s & cleaned up at the VMA’s during Covid.. why are there whingers on here saying she did nothing? :toofunny: Between all the charities she partnered up with re: racial equality & the One World TV Gig, she’s done many great things this year. Quit whinging. 

Teletubby

Sine should be single in UK and Sour Candy in Korea just after release:oops:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

rasclautmangos

I remember all the "music not the bling" people complaining when she postponed the album, saying they ONLY needed the music. They just wanted to dance through the pain...blah blah blah. 

Now some of those same people are disappointed that the era wasn't everything they ever dreamed of lol

Y'all are literally never satisfied. You literally get bored three days after a new MV release.

I know everyone isn't from the US. But a LOT more happened this year in addition to Covid-19. 

Singles-wise: Replay and Sour Candy. 

I don't think Babylon would do incredibly well, but I'd love to see a video. 

I always think that the reason could be that she is thinking of the team's welfare, because of covid. She does not want any risk at all. But with the 911 video shoot, Haus Labs promotions, i wondered... (not promoting you Mr. Mendes) what she really feels right now, or what she really wants to prioritize. I wonder if she is still in a good relationship with Michael, or with her dad (election related). I wonder if she has started reading scripts, doing research, for the movie or movies she is involved with. There's a lot going on, and i just want her to be surrounded by people that cares for her truly. Yup, Chromatica is not consistent with its promotions now, i still have hopes because it's not the end of the era yet. We still have the Grammy noms, a possible tour soon. I feel that Gaga feels the same way too. At the end of the day, Gaga is here to stay, and always slay :party: 

giskardsb

Sour Candy would be a cute single I think, and is a way better song than "ice cream" which is pretty cringeworthy.

Sour Candy should have had a Lisa Rap on it though.

Contrary to popular belief among GGD I don't think Gaga is lazy, I suspect she had a pretty tight schedule laid out including projects we don't know about ( film, etc) and Covid threw the schedule into complete disarray as far as Chromatica.   I know some of you would prefer music was her #1 priority and that she would delay or cancel other projects to prioritize it but that is clearly not the reality at the moment, Gaga has a lot going on that she wants to do and not all of it involves pop music.

5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Contrary to popular belief among GGD I don't think Gaga is lazy, I suspect she had a pretty tight schedule laid out including projects we don't know about ( film, etc) and Covid threw the schedule into complete disarray as far as Chromatica.   I know some of you would prefer music was her #1 priority and that she would delay or cancel other projects to prioritize it but that is clearly not the reality at the moment, Gaga has a lot going on that she wants to do and not all of it involves pop music.

she hasn't stopped promoting haus labs.. a thing no one even wants :rip:

Putang Ina Mo

Chromatica is a good album. But I'm honestly not optimistic about the era anymore.

I'm just waiting for LG7 to drop after a few years.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

giskardsb
27 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

she hasn't stopped promoting haus labs.. a thing no one even wants :rip:

Haus labs would be one of those "other" projects I mentioned.  Many fans don't want her doing film work, Haus labs, or other things they consider "side projects", but the fact remains that these other things are important to her even if not important to fans.    Fans may need to get used to the idea that pop music is her "side project" these days.

Archived