💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Salty Kanye banned “Gaga” from his recording studio

Kimmo

Featured Posts

RapCaviar had a special podcast on Spotify for Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy to celebrate the 10th year anniversary they talked to collaborators and they also talked about how he had messages posted around of thing that weren’t allowed like: “Dont tell anyone anything  about anything we are doing', “No hipster hats” and “No Gaga”

You can see the messages in the video on the 16 second mark:

Photo:

F4-B97-C7-E-092-D-41-A4-A5-E2-04-B0113-A

Hottie Detector

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

“No hypster hats” and “No Gaga”

Kymmo doesn’t know how to spell hipster? 
:bear:
I guess he knew how big of a threat Gaga was to the industry

but I think a big part of it was he wanted to clear himself of the energy from Fame Kills and the VMAs

please enlighten me to death

Regina George

He was bitter she cancelled their tour.. :trollga: 

Although it would have been iconic honestly...

nelsh190hk321.png

Teletubby

these 2 are for Kanye from Kim :billie:
sdasd.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

yes and
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

He was bitter she cancelled their tour.. :trollga: 

Although it would have been iconic honestly...

nelsh190hk321.png

We wouldn't have the Monster Ball then, which is one of the most iconic tours. Not much is lost :partysick:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Regina George
29 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

We wouldn't have the Monster Ball then, which is one of the most iconic tours. Not much is lost :partysick:

I feel like this tour would have been just as iconic and also I think she herself would go on tour after this so.. 

TimisaMonster

Ok...I think Gaga canceling the tour and doing TMB was one of the best decisions of her early career...she didn't need him...and still doesn't. There are just some people in the industry I don't see Gaga being with and he is one of them...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

This is my reminder to pray for the Lord above in graditude for the Fame Kills tour being cancelled :pray:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

zakariah

I feel like a lot of men in the music industry are very intimidated and scared by Gaga, and kanye is definitely one of them

like she would definitely put you in your place if you say something bad in front of her

boyerased

I guess something messy happened behind the scene with the whole tour cancellation. 

In the end it worked out well, but I still wonder from time to time how Gaga would develop artistically if Fame Kills happened. Although we won’t get MBDTF. 

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

The Monster Ball was still happening. It just would have started in 2010, without the 1.0 shows.

Archived