Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B misses the AMAs for a dentist appointment

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

She is back on Twitter after one month

She also answered when WAP vinyls will be shipped

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo

Now I can’t think of wap as Cardi trying to say the word Rap with a swollen mouth

-Cardi What genre u want? 
-wap

-???

-wap wap wap 

-Ya thats a genius title gorl!

please enlighten me to death

TimisaMonster

They always crawl back on social media after they throw a fit...

She couldn't have scheduled it the day after? Like...she must be joking im sure her team was aware of the dates for this...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Supersonic
46 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I’ve seen a lot of Americans use that. Is it a thing there? 

iPhone Auto-Correct corrects „would have“ to „would of“ :chica:

• 5 months later...
Neironwik

It isn't good to hear about this situation, but she's brave and did it! How I know, Cardi B got an expensive dentist with experience and qualifications.

Neironwik
1 hour ago, Neironwik said:

It isn't good to hear about this situation, but she's brave and did it! How I know, Cardi B got an expensive dentist with experience and qualifications.

But let's be serious, nowadays it is expensive to repair the teeth. About one year ago, I had the same problem with my teeth. So, I started searching for the most optimal service for me. I found many options; some companies were expensive or too far from me. But The most optimal company was https://thehealthysmile.net/, I saw their reviews, which were from real people. Going to the dentist is something I despise. Nothing but positive stuff happened from the moment I stepped into the moment I left. I was completely at ease! I got a root canal completed in less than 40 minutes, and it was painless.

Grigio Guy
21 minutes ago, Neironwik said:

But let's be serious, nowadays it is expensive to repair the teeth. About one year ago, I had the same problem with my teeth. So, I started searching for the most optimal service for me. I found many options; some companies were expensive or too far from me. But The most optimal company was https://thehealthysmile.net/, I saw their reviews, which were from real people. Going to the dentist is something I despise. Nothing but positive stuff happened from the moment I stepped into the moment I left. I was completely at ease! I got a root canal completed in less than 40 minutes, and it was painless.

Ma’am, did you read GGD rules before posting????

Religion is a product to sell.

Scotroll
5 hours ago, Neironwik said:

But let's be serious, nowadays it is expensive to repair the teeth. About one year ago, I had the same problem with my teeth. So, I started searching for the most optimal service for me. I found many options; some companies were expensive or too far from me. But The most optimal company was https://thehealthysmile.net/ I saw their reviews, which were from real people. Going to the dentist is something I despise. Nothing but positive stuff happened from the moment I stepped into the moment I left. I was completely at ease! I got a root canal completed in less than 40 minutes, and it was painless.

I know how it feels to have a bad dentist. You are totally right!

Archived