Cardi B misses the AMAs for a dentist appointment

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

She is back on Twitter after one month

She also answered when WAP vinyls will be shipped

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Blastertoyo

Now I can’t think of wap as Cardi trying to say the word Rap with a swollen mouth

-Cardi What genre u want? 
-wap

-???

-wap wap wap 

-Ya thats a genius title gorl!

please enlighten me to death

TimisaMonster

They always crawl back on social media after they throw a fit...

She couldn't have scheduled it the day after? Like...she must be joking im sure her team was aware of the dates for this...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Supersonic
46 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I’ve seen a lot of Americans use that. Is it a thing there? 

iPhone Auto-Correct corrects „would have“ to „would of“ :chica:

• 5 months later...
Neironwik

It isn't good to hear about this situation, but she's brave and did it! How I know, Cardi B got an expensive dentist with experience and qualifications.

Neironwik
1 hour ago, Neironwik said:

It isn't good to hear about this situation, but she's brave and did it! How I know, Cardi B got an expensive dentist with experience and qualifications.

But let's be serious, nowadays it is expensive to repair the teeth. About one year ago, I had the same problem with my teeth. So, I started searching for the most optimal service for me. I found many options; some companies were expensive or too far from me. But The most optimal company was https://thehealthysmile.net/, I saw their reviews, which were from real people. Going to the dentist is something I despise. Nothing but positive stuff happened from the moment I stepped into the moment I left. I was completely at ease! I got a root canal completed in less than 40 minutes, and it was painless.

Grigio Guy
21 minutes ago, Neironwik said:

But let's be serious, nowadays it is expensive to repair the teeth. About one year ago, I had the same problem with my teeth. So, I started searching for the most optimal service for me. I found many options; some companies were expensive or too far from me. But The most optimal company was https://thehealthysmile.net/, I saw their reviews, which were from real people. Going to the dentist is something I despise. Nothing but positive stuff happened from the moment I stepped into the moment I left. I was completely at ease! I got a root canal completed in less than 40 minutes, and it was painless.

Ma’am, did you read GGD rules before posting????

Religion is a product to sell.

Scotroll
5 hours ago, Neironwik said:

But let's be serious, nowadays it is expensive to repair the teeth. About one year ago, I had the same problem with my teeth. So, I started searching for the most optimal service for me. I found many options; some companies were expensive or too far from me. But The most optimal company was https://thehealthysmile.net/ I saw their reviews, which were from real people. Going to the dentist is something I despise. Nothing but positive stuff happened from the moment I stepped into the moment I left. I was completely at ease! I got a root canal completed in less than 40 minutes, and it was painless.

I know how it feels to have a bad dentist. You are totally right!

Archived