šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ava Max has no bad songs

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Adrenaliner
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

The point is that her discography is not broad enough for this to even be a conversationĀ 

I mean why notĀ :huntyga:

It is not that seriousĀ 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
33 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She took 2 years to release her debut album so... she had the time to pick the right onesĀ :ohwell:

But she didn'tĀ :yennefer:

ToxicHot

I actually really really like her, she definitely has some pretty amazing music.Ā But, no. :billie:Ā 

See: singles that didnā€™t make the cut of Heaven & Hell.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TimisaMonster

Is that because all her songs sound the same?

So if you like one...you like them all?

:oops:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

CatelynnMarie

I was originally in a bit of distaste with her given all the consistent Gaga "copying" uh, resemblances? but I've grown to just ignore it and enjoy her music and her personality and the looks. I'll roll my eyes occasionally over some of the blatant Gaga stuff, but overall it's felt liberating to just let it go and enjoy what she's giving. I like her. I'm looking forward to what she has in store for the futureĀ 

Agunimon

Heaven and Hell has no skips for me. But there are some songs she released prior to it that definitely are not it for me.Ā 

Curunir

You're just asking to get dragged with that title now come on.

Her discography is surprisingly solid for a newcomer though and her debut album is full of absolute smashes. She deserves all the success in the worldĀ :firega:

ELECTROHEART

Well I think every artist has bad songs, even the goddess of music: Lady GagaĀ :shrug:

And Ava's "bad songs" to me are SBP, SAI and her features with Alan Walker and the other reguetĆ³n guy (:triggered:)Ā but a lot of people loves these onesĀ and wereĀ hits, so I think this it is only personal perception

H&H was an exquisite album tbh and the majority of her songs are amazing, My Head & My Heart is a BOPĀ :firega:

PS: Can some of you just stop your blind hate on her only bc you think she copies Gaga? You look like an old Madonna fan and that's sooooo 2012Ā :saladga:Ā If you don't like her just ignore this threadsĀ :triggered:Ā I'm sure when Gaga aknowledges Ava's existenceĀ she will praise her bc Gaga is not like the others, and loves new artists and you will endĀ like a clownĀ :flop:.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Iā€™ve tried but I canā€™t get into a single song sheā€™s made. She has a nice voice and she seems professional and very kind. Iā€™m glad you like all of her stuff! Thatā€™s awesome to love an artist like that but it just doesnā€™t click with me.

bloody g

why would you say something so controversial yet so braveĀ :flower:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

• Guest locked this topic

Archived