💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I really like Haus Labs!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I barely use make-up; but after trying HL recently and ordering it I’m impressed because the quality is really great!

I know, I know: everyone is here for the music. I know that she’s spending a lot of time on HL during an album cycle. I know a lot of the fanbase doesn’t even use make-up and has hated this since the rumor was starting around. I’m positive there will be shade and whatnot but all of this nonsense aside I’m glad and satisfied with HL and appreciate it as a part of Gaga’s career and I hope she gets to make it the company of her dreams! Also the message behind it is beautiful and she has great intentions with it. 

I’ll admit I was skeptical at the start too but after trying I’m sold. I genuinely loved it and I think she’ll make some great things with Haus Labs.

Listen, if she wants to spend time on this that’s fine: it’s what she wants and it’s not the only thing she’s doing. I’m not just saying this for controversy and blindly defending her: but it’s quality and I’m fine with her working on it. 
Bring it on! (Also the photoshops are really beautiful!)

tumblr_puecyyGdTw1vuabaao4_500.gif?resiz

RenegAde

I Dont use make up but i love gaga dabbling in other things she feels passionate about . plus  im living for these bomb photoshoots.

Cello

I love Haus Labs too! I have some of the glam attacks, lip liners, lip glosses and the eyeliner. I'd love to have so much more but my bank balance doesn't agree :fatcat:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Same! I dont use makeup either but I gifted it to family and i love when they use it. It looks beautiful. If they released some skin care stuff and maybe like eye brow gel and lip balms or whatever I would probably use some too. Personally I love that she is finding other ways to make money. I do understand why people are annoyed though because it seems at times like she prioritizes her money making businesses over her music but it is what it is. I view Haus Labs as a part of her empire and I like supporting it. I think she just needs to find the right balance of showing a bit more love and care to her music to satisfy the music fans a bit more. 

LeJudas

I can't wait for her to be a monolithic business empire devouring everything and consuming every aspect of my life lol

Haus Labs credit cards? Shoes, Toilet Paper? Haus Realty? Come on mama gimme more pls 

donatellab

I really like Haus Labs as well. I have the eyeliner, two lip glosses, two glam attacks and a lip liner. I’m planning on buying the new eyeshadow palette and the blush+highlighter duo soon, but i’m waiting to see their black friday offers

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss

Did anybody sign up for the black friday exclusive deals on the HL website? You can still sign up now. They sent me a code for 50% off "Haus Favorites" which includes the eye-lie-ner, glam room palette and other popular products. It's not a bad deal. :)

Archived