Maluma serves shaved beard

Bambino

Featured Posts

Eighteen

came here to comment something about the thirst in these threads :selena: 

but i always come running to see what's doing so :bradley:

Teletubby

it grown back so fast he got it back at the AMAs last night:billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Helxig

WAIT... this guy is young?? Damn it's good he ditched the beard, I thought he was like 35 :laughga:   turns out he's younger than me wtf! :blink:

Now I'm finally starting to see what y'all were talking about... awright awright, he kinda cute

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SchwineLove
13 hours ago, Economy said:

I can tolerate those piercings. I don't particularly love them but I don't hate them.

What I really don't like are his hair colour choices.

Not that I'm saying men shouldn't dye their hair. But it doesn't suit all guys and in his case it doesn't suit him in my opinion (at least not the hair colours he's chosen so far including the blond)

I think he looks better with his natural hair colour tbh

His best look in my opinion was when he had his beard and natural hair colour. This is the Maluma I like:

Maluma.jpg

Many would call this basic and it is I guess but it doesn't mean it doesn't look good, and he pulls off this "basic" look extremely well imo :shrug:

Yes, this the superior visual that I recall from the name "Maluma". Just dye your hair black/dark, sir.

Maluma in Chantaje is at his prime lookwise 

Shakira-Chantaje-maluma-2016-billboard-1

12 hours ago, Hebi said:

In a way I wish he stopped "posing" for his selfies or pictures in general 'cause they don't look natural and he really doesn't need to, I mean, he's already beautiful...

so should he just be like 😐 then? :cryga:

1 hour ago, dopega said:

so should he just be like 😐 then? :cryga:

Uhm yes and no, I mean, literallly any other male artist don't do those fake "sexy" faces when take pictures (Justin, Shawn, Nick jonas, Charlie puth  etc) or at least not Aaall the time you know, that's what I mean.

ex:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRNKVQ02UrUbaJtjsL3Si

I swear every 2 weeks there's a new thread "Maluma serves ..." it's either legs, thighs, bulge, this time shaven face... What is the point? Everyone say either "ugh daddy choke me" or "I don't see why people find him attractive." 

I'm not saying people need to ask me what to discuss but honestly, isn't it getting a little repetitive :huntyga:

1 hour ago, palma said:

I swear every 2 weeks there's a new thread "Maluma serves ..." it's either legs, thighs, bulge, this time shaven face... What is the point? Everyone say either "ugh daddy choke me" or "I don't see why people find him attractive." 

I'm not saying people need to ask me what to discuss but honestly, isn't it getting a little repetitive :huntyga:

Welcome to GGD 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived