celeb

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Harry Styles' masculinity debate

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

The fact that this is such a debated discussion about gender is so funny to me, like it’s pieces of cloth lol.

bionic

She’s the most pretentious and dislikable Dem in Congress IMO.  I can’t wait for her district to be dissolved next come 2022

buy bionic

papergangster
Just now, bionic said:

She’s the most pretentious and dislikable Dem in Congress. I can’t wait for her district to be dissolved next come 2022

Wow, look at how wrong you are. 

bionic
1 minute ago, papergangster said:

Wow, look at how wrong you are. 

One half of the post is near enough a fact 

buy bionic

I love her, she seems like such a sweet soul! I really hope she becomes the first female US president one day! Her love for the LGBTQA+ community is so sweet too.

Brainiac
42 minutes ago, bionic said:

She’s the most pretentious and dislikable Dem in Congress IMO.  I can’t wait for her district to be dissolved next come 2022

She's a democrat representing one of the bluest districts in the country in New York City. She's not going to lose her seat. But you tried though.

ProdigyARTPOP
48 minutes ago, bionic said:

Who hurt you? 

Diamond Heart
55 minutes ago, bionic said:

Maybe not as pretentious as going into a thread of someone you already dislike while feeling the need to let everyone know you dislike them :haroon: 
- 
I dont know much about her but i like her comments about the whole Harry Styles thing :vegas:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

APPLAUSE4YOU
55 minutes ago, bionic said:

She's not going anywhere. I just feel sorry that you're more comfortable with blindly following the same politicians in office for years that take corporate money to fund their campaigns (hence Joe Crowley, the man she beat to get here). And then tailor laws/legislation to benefit those that financial support their victory. AOC stands for the people. Grassroot funded and calls out corporate greed on BOTH sides of the political isle. Just because she makes you uncomfortable does not make her "pretentious" . 

Archived