💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Harry Styles' masculinity debate

COOOK

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio
32 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Not at all. I share many of the same sentiments with you. It’s not about what you say, it’s how you say it. Like here, you in fact did belittle the attention the cover gets and the people who think this is a big deal and the way you voiced your opinion really seemed to make Vogue and Harry into the villain. Which as you said wasn’t your intention. You seem to see things very black and white without finding middle ground or being able to see the bigger picture. 

Thats not how I think I see things at all. I do apologise if it came across like I was villainising you and I appreciate that you take time to share your opinions. I don’t want to make it seem like I’m belittling as much as just turning attention to what I consider are more pressing issues. Vogue to me, as most major publications, will always be morally dubious to begin with and definitely not immune to critique, but Harry did nothing wrong as I have continually stressed. I praise his courage to be himself and thought I had made that clear. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Anyway... AOC is still a queen, and that’s that 😳

hieronymus
On 11/22/2020 at 3:53 PM, bionic said:

Fun fact: indie album Bionic had more promo than CHROMATICA

oh god, this stings

Archived