Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Harry Styles' masculinity debate

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
19 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

She's a democrat representing one of the bluest districts in the country in New York City. She's not going to lose her seat. But you tried though.

New York is probably going to lose a seat after the redistricting and hers is probably going to be the one, so its not at all about losing an election. But you tried though.

buy bionic

bionic
6 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Maybe not as pretentious as going into a thread of someone you already dislike while feeling the need to let everyone know you dislike them :haroon: 
- 
I dont know much about her but i like her comments about the whole Harry Styles thing :vegas:

I love Harry Styles! Fine Line is my AOTY

buy bionic

Diamond Heart
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

I love Harry Styles! Fine Line is my AOTY

Not Chromatica ? :bradley:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

bionic
1 minute ago, Diamond Heart said:

Not Chromatica ? :bradley:

I stan albums that had promotion :vegas:

Fun fact: indie album Bionic had more promo than CHROMATICA

buy bionic

Kadikaado

David Bowie did it 40 years ago andstill today people are shocking when they see a male wearing "women's clothes".

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

1 hour ago, bionic said:

She’s the most pretentious and dislikable Dem in Congress IMO.  I can’t wait for her district to be dissolved next come 2022

Why you hating on her? You're scared of change and progress?:ohwell:

no

1 hour ago, bionic said:

She’s the most pretentious and dislikable Dem in Congress IMO.  I can’t wait for her district to be dissolved next come 2022

Pretentious how? Dislikable how? She’s the MOST liked out of all democrats if you’re not old and brainwashed by mainstream media. If it weren’t for AOC, the Democrats would be even more pathetic than they already are. If it weren’t for people like AOC, right now, Democrats would be asking why they lost the 2020 election instead of trying to blame progressives for “almost costing them the election.” 

pachinko
1 hour ago, bionic said:

What is wrong with you? 

Wolf Boy

This whole Harry thing really isn’t that deep. You’d think he discovered the cure for cancer with all the debate about it.

Luke78619
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

Kind reminder that misusing the reaction feature is against the site rules #BeBest :vegas:

https://gagadaily.com/guidelines

I’m sure no one incorrectly pressed the wrong reaction in your post :huntyga: and no one appears to be spamming you with the reactions so there’s nothing to look into here :vegas:

OT: love that a piece of cloth is such a talking point :poot: but I’ve seen people get annoyed at Harry for doing it not because he’s a man in a dress, but because of what he was tryna do? Idk, some stans aren’t happy with anything that anyone does

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ariana Grindr
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Ok boomer.

Archived