đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Arcanum

I remember how eventful was this time (the release of TMB as the lead single) as a Mariah fan. E=MC2 is criminally underrated. If only Migrate was a single...

Fan fact: in 1:05 you can see the cup bending when she leans on the tech guy. :poot:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Pop Music

every time I think of the E=MC2 era I always get sad that Migrate wasn't a single (would have went No. 1) 

Touch My Body is definitely one of her most iconic leads 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Touch My Body is still so timeless and it was a great follow up to the last big Songs (WBT + DFAU) who were both ballads. I really dont understand the Single choices or the abrupt ending of Promotions this Era, but whatever. It was a moment and always remembered! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

bionic
3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

I remember how eventful was this time (the release of TMB as the lead single) as a Mariah fan. E=MC2 is criminally underrated. If only Migrate was a single...

Fan fact: in 1:05 you can see the cup bending when she leans on the tech guy. :poot:

So glad they didn't avoid upbeat 1st single after America let Its Like That flop

buy bionic

Archived