Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

F**k you pop music moments

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Female singers and entertainers many times get tired of the unfair excessive pressure around them

what would you say it’s a **** you pop music moment in any other entertainers careers

969D7E38-67D3-4DFB-9BA9-41704B6CBF15.jpg

TimisaMonster

Gaga right now not promoting Chromatica 

She said...:fthis:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ELECTROHEART
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

gaga-sxsw.gif&xguid=&xs=1&xtz=360&xuuid=

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

gaga-sxsw.gif&xguid=&xs=1&xtz=360&xuuid=

That was great performance art, I can't believe there are people out there who think this was a bad choice

SHALLOW
55 minutes ago, Enigma said:

That was great performance art, I can't believe there are people out there who think this was a bad choice

Closed minded people. Something like this literally shocks them. They haven't seen much.

voidfigure
58 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

They haven't seen much.

Definitely. GP still faints while watching Paparazzi live at VMAs, because "omgggggg bloodddddd grosssss ewwww weirddd how di she even think of thattttt satannnn" 

Chromatislaps

the OG

n3715d2v9bn51.jpg?auto=webp&s=611a3df407Sony boycotted his last studio album, while MJ was fighting to be a free agent, and stood up for other artists (especially black artists) who got usurped by record labels's CEO's (mostly white men). Artists only saw very little of their success compared to the record labels.

@PartySick Read me if I'm missing something sis :poot:

Archived