Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was this For?

27monster27

Featured Posts

Defmix100

apparently it was originally a Gaga song she started, then one time CJ Holland was in the studio working on his own thing with the same producer and he heard this song and recorded verses for it. So it was a forced collab in that sense that it wasn't her original intention.

Defmix100

you can also hear it's a similar melody she uses for "where are you cause I can't see" in Perfect Illusion

27monster27
7 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

apparently it was originally a Gaga song she started, then one time CJ Holland was in the studio working on his own thing with the same producer and he heard this song and recorded verses for it. So it was a forced collab in that sense that it wasn't her original intention.

Do you know when Lady Gaga worked on this? I have heard people say Born This Way, ARTPOP, and even for the original LG5.

he/him/his

Defmix100
18 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Do you know when Lady Gaga worked on this? I have heard people say Born This Way, ARTPOP, and even for the original LG5.

The version I have is dated March 2011 (when I downloaded it not when it was created) so I've always assumed it was very early pre BTW

imnotyourbabe10

Woah!  Haven't heard this before!  Don't like the CJ Holland parts but her lower voice in the song is pretty sexy, catchy and fun. Thank you for sharing!  Adding to my "Unreleased Gaga" playlist :rockstar:

Dr Fudge

To this day, it’s still one of my favorite “unreleased” Gaga tracks! It cuts like butter in my ears and I don’t want to clean them out. :gaysia:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived