đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Nobody Has Said "I Love You" Today, Know That I Do

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

Everybody knows me as "that" little monster but ironically I wasnt always the saint you all know me as. Ive done alot of things im not proud of but as corny as it sounds, you guys truly did save me. What Gaga has created isnt a fanbase. We're family. You guys were there during some of the darkest times in my life. You were there when no one else was. i truly would be lost without you. i love you to the moon and back a few times. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Freezie03

I needed this :kara: even if things have gotten a little hectic the past few years, I'll never forget how you guys have changed my life and made me realize there were people out there like me. I've never loved being part of a fanbase as much as this one. I still remember joining LittleMonsters.com for the first time and talking to people I'd never met about their struggles and trying to make people feel better all because we knew we had one thing in common with each other.

Letmelivemylife
13 minutes ago, Freezie03 said:

I needed this :kara: even if things have gotten a little hectic the past few years, I'll never forget how you guys have changed my life and made me realize there were people out there like me. I've never loved being part of a fanbase as much as this one. I still remember joining LittleMonsters.com for the first time and talking to people I'd never met about their struggles and trying to make people feel better all because we knew we had one thing in common with each other.

The funny thing is I used to roll my eyes at the concept of fanbases and I scoffed at those who waited outside of hotels with fellow fans. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny italian girl from new york gave me the "family" i never knew i needed. Now i totally get it :pawsup:

I feel so unloved and so unworthy :bradley: is it because I am ugly? or is it because I had a bottle of wine :messga: either way, it is nice to be loved :huntyga:

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

tenor.gif?itemid=16628186

Hahaha omg i love that episode!!!!!! My heart broke for Farrah

hoeslay

I don't quite know what to comment as I don't know you but...this post is so pure and wholesome and I love you for posting this and thank you so much for the light this added to my day. Sending you SOOO much positive powerful energy bb :kara:

love this and love our fandom

Archived