Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

They delivered forged Stuck with U signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Amidana

This is so sad. Respect your fans who got your song to #1 and actually sign your cds. Same goes with Nicki and the TROLLZ song :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

With technology like it is why couldn't the program the auto own or whatever to produce more authentic looking signatures.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Printed or not, at least those are their signatures. 

This makes no sense. If you want pretty signatures so bad then just google it and copy it yourself. That’s exactly the same as getting the machine generated ones :billie:

Justin Drew Bieber

I canceled my order back in October, I ordered them in late May, and they told me they would ship early October, October 15 came and there was a delay, so I asked for a refund. Thank god I did because now apparently there’s fake signatures. 

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, Lighter said:

Did you know Taylor signed 100k CDs in one week lmao

She did great on them :heart:

B3-A24908-5668-4-FAC-BA12-AA3551-AEDE4-A

Lighter
33 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m sorry for the constant Bieber slander you experience on this site I’m surprised you’re still wandering here:bradley:

Not The Real Gaga
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

But wait... I can tell there's differences in each of the signatures. So its not autogenerated

Yes! They are not the same lol

Andreu

the problem imo is that if they were gonna be fake signatures they should have semt the CDs four months ago.

My Name Isnt Alice
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

i'd rather have an L than this

FATCAT
5 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Incoming Little Monsters who're like: "At least it's better than this!!!!1"

Actually no, I'd take my Z and C over auto-signed any day. That being said, I hate that it's not at least an L or an LG. :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

RichAssPiss

I am skeptical of signed merch for this reason. I bought Cheek to Cheek and Joanne signed because I believed Gaga wouldn't lie to us. I am glad I skipped the great "L" debacle with Chromatica, but I still believe she marked them. 

Those JBs aren't the same,so his are real. Its hard to tell with Ari's sig bc it is very consistent but if those stray marks around it aren't printing errors then her sigs real too.

48 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Actually no, I'd take my Z and C over auto-signed any day. That being said, I hate that it's not at least an L or an LG. :rip:

Still don't know what y'all are complaining about. Rather than thinking we got a bad sig, actually we got the first edition of her new sig 😁

serena williams women GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived