đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

They delivered forged Stuck with U signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ariana posted video of signing these CDs and it looked different than this :awkney:

and her signatures on positions looks like this 

Spoiler

EnNCIY6VcAEGzhM?format=jpg&name=900x900EnZX0zDUUAEtrs6?format=jpg&name=small

3 hours ago, Andreu said:

the problem imo is that if they were gonna be fake signatures they should have semt the CDs four months ago.

They are one of the reason why Billboard changed rules and now only counts singles/album that are shipped to customers so nothing like this should happens in future. They probably sold too much and weren't able to sign it all. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Adarsh said:

This makes no sense. If you want pretty signatures so bad then just google it and copy it yourself. That’s exactly the same as getting the machine generated ones :billie:

I was just saying that if the signature is not going to be genuine, I much rather get an auto pen one than an “./“ :shrug:

who will love me when the night is over

beaublue
7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Incoming Little Monsters who're like: "At least it's better than this!!!!1"

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg?auto=webp&s=b5f2d24324

Actually I’d rather have my L than a machine written signature. Gaga at least SIGNED each one, they just stuck theirs in a machine to basically have a label printed on it.

beaublue
7 hours ago, Spock said:

But I mean, still tea though. 

Printed or not, at least those are their signatures. Looking at the Chromatica inserts it’s like three different people signed them 

It’s not a signature. A signature is a unique AUTHENTIC identifier that is never 100% the same to the previous.

This is a mass reproduction of a signature. It’s the same as printing a label on a can of soup or printing a sticker & slapping it on stuff. The whole point of a signed album is to have an artist actually touch & sign it, not slap a sticker on with a reproduced signature.

15 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

It’s not a signature. A signature is a unique AUTHENTIC identifier that is never 100% the same to the previous.

This is a mass reproduction of a signature. It’s the same as printing a label on a can of soup or printing a sticker & slapping it on stuff. The whole point of a signed album is to have an artist actually touch & sign it, not slap a sticker on with a reproduced signature.

Okay I think we are getting things mixed up here 

1) I’m not saying every signature has to look perfect and the same, obviously it’s not realistic and I own many signed things to know that it’s not the case. You can see variations in all the Taylor CDs, or all the new stuff Kylie signed. It still looks like their signature 

2) there are real and genuine suspicions among the fan base that Gaga did not sign the Chromatican inserts herself. A few of them do look like her signature, but there were like two or three other batches were it’s completely different, even taking into account the “variation”

So once again, what I meant by my original post is that if I’m going to get a fake signature, I much rather get one that at least look’s like the artist’s signature than a dash or a dot most likely signed by an intern, which there is no way one could argue is a variation of Gaga’s original signature anyways. And even if it was and she did sign it, it’s lowkey insulting 

The way I ran thinking they were selling “Stuck On Fackin’ U” singles for some reason :air:

Poor hip... :giveup:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I dont understand, how do we know they're machine signatures?

Because they all look the same, Nicki is known for doing the same thing 

Helxig
8 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Incoming Little Monsters who're like: "At least it's better than this!!!!1"

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg?auto=webp&s=b5f2d24324

I mean... personally I don't give a f.uck how pretty the signature is, I would just be excited to know that Gaga herself had touched and written on my copy

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

My Name Isnt Alice
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

why?

It's cleaner :huntyga: and the album cover is too good to have a white big signature above it

Teletubby
37 minutes ago, Spock said:

So once again, what I meant by my original post is that if I’m going to get a fake signature, I much rather get one that at least look’s like the artist’s signature than a dash or a dot most likely signed by an intern, which there is no way one could argue is a variation of Gaga’s original signature anyways. And even if it was and she did sign it, it’s lowkey insulting 

if you don't like your dash or dot and only want pretty signature you can always fix it by yourself :trollga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

if you don't like your dash or dot and only want pretty signature you can always fix it by yourself :trollga:

Okay :yennefer:

Lighter
44 minutes ago, Aleks said:

The way I ran thinking they were selling “Stuck On Fackin’ U” singles for some reason :air:

Poor hip... :giveup:

Well they better do it on its 10 Year Anniversary next year

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Because they all look the same, Nicki is known for doing the same thing 

These look 100% the same. But the justin ones are all different..?

chaeri pls

Archived