vyniildisk

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

giphy.gif

You are the kind of fun personality that I love but also stresses me the f*ck out :mark: :heart: I mean that with love lol, pls don’t hate me

13 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

It’s kind of funny bc I feel like people with little experience with drugs will sometimes too quickly jump to a conclusion like ‘this person is high!’ But at the same time stoners also assume everyone is high too easily lol. 

I think Gaga is just naturally a little weirdo which is what I love about her, but most people attribute any kind of ‘abnormal’ behaviour to drugs bc they don’t understand it. Personally I am socially anxious and shy so if I was in her position (having to talk publicly to strangers) I would probably come off very awkward/weird too. :shrug: but also I would definitely be high or at least very caffeinated to deal with it lol

If anything, I'd say Gaga is extremely bored in that video :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GagaSine
Just now, Red said:

If anything, I'd say Gaga is extremely bored in that video :bear: 

I mean probably, but she is being very sweet simultaneously. She does seem a bit spaced out to me, if she was bored I would expect her to be more short & cold with the reporter. But maybe her kindness just shines through that much!

vyniildisk
7 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

You are the kind of personality that stresses me the f*ck out 

no way omg GIF

23 minutes ago, Red said:

Yeah I know it but sometimes she doesn't look high at all (the OP for example) and a lot of people are like "sHeS HiGh herp derp" 

I don't think she would be high on the red carpet, but if you smoke pot you know she looks high:ladyhaha: I mean I look exactly like this when I'm high, but fatigue+excitement together can look like that too and that's probably the case here

28 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

She does seem a bit spaced out to me, i

It's just a thing she does with her eyes and eyebrows when she wants to look really prestigious :zilla:

She did that a lot during C2C + A Star is Born eras

Kadikaado

I know it's not the subject but I feel that I need to say. I still struggle lightly with eating disorder, but what I found out is that you're gonna be skinny fat forever if you exercise, but don't eat properly. The skinny fat just leaves when you eat all the proteins, good fats and good carbs you need PLUS exercise. We need to build muscles or we'll just have skinny fat forever. I've been 1,92 and 62kg and my pouch in my belly didn't leave even killing myself at the gym. My body just started looking good when I ate enough and my muscles started growing.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Pop Music

jesus I love her :pawsup::kara:

she is so considerate and nice to everyone around her 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived