• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, mcphee said:

ex topshop employee can indeed confirm they are not fantastic at all x

Why? Very cheap made? 

Suspiria

There is a definite irony to her criticising the focus on beauty and money, only to then switch her focus from music to selling a beauty brand and expensive watches:billie:

I do like this interview though. She comes across as sweet and friendly while still being the pretentious artist and fashion connoisseur we all love.

GagaSine

She looked soooo thin during the Victoria Secret show, I wonder if she is acting weird because of lack of calories/faintness and maybe some caffeine or prescription to help her ‘function’. I’m not trying to be mean I swear I just always marvelled at her silhouette during those performances. But being under nourished can definitely result in weird/spacey behaviour.

Or she was just tired/hitting the ganja. :enigma:

vyniildisk
8 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

She looked soooo thin during the Victoria Secret show, I wonder if she is acting weird because of lack of calories/faintness and maybe some caffeine or prescription to help her ‘function’. I’m not trying to be mean I swear I just always marvelled at her silhouette during those performances. But being under nourished can definitely result in weird/spacey behaviour.

Or she was just tired/hitting the ganja. :enigma:

Have you been undernourished gurl? How do u know so much about how it feels? I worried about you.

im watching you kristen wiig GIF

14 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

There is a definite irony to her criticising the focus on beauty and money, only to then switch her focus from music to selling a beauty brand and expensive watches:billie:

I do like this interview though. She comes across as sweet and friendly while still being the pretentious artist and fashion connoisseur we all love.

Omg i never thought about that. 2016Ga maybe never knew she was about to become an avonlady and launch a cash gr- i mean, a beauty startup, sorry

12 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Was she high  here?

Why do y'all think she's high all the time, I don't really get it :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GagaSine
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

Have you been undernourished gurl? How do u know so much about how it feels? I worried about you.

im watching you kristen wiig GIF

Omg i never thought about that. 2016Ga maybe never knew she was about to become an avonlady and launch a cash grab i mean, a beauty startup.

Lmao I mean yeah I had a pretty severe eating disorder for like 10 years :enigma: (this is a rude question btw I know you’re joking but if you said that to someone irl I feel like people would get offended) but it’s also pretty common medical knowledge, ppl who try to lose weight quickly by starving and working out very hard end up in a kind of mind fog where their behaviour comes off strange.

GagaSine
Just now, Red said:

Why do y'all think she's high all the time, I don't really get it :bear: 

Because she openly loves weed lol

Just now, GagaSine said:

Because she openly loves weed lol

Yeah I know it but sometimes she doesn't look high at all (the OP for example) and a lot of people are like "sHeS HiGh herp derp" 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

Lmao I mean yeah I had a pretty severe eating disorder for like 10 years :enigma: (this is a rude question btw I know you’re joking but if you said that to someone irl I feel like people would get offended) but it’s also pretty common medical knowledge, ppl who try to lose weight quickly by starving and working out very hard end up in a kind of mind fog where their behaviour comes off strange.

Sorry for being rude. I've been undernourished and i never had an eating disorder, i just wasnt eating very diverse varieties of food, now i am. I apologize and please forget my poor joke. 

GagaSine
1 minute ago, Red said:

Yeah I know it but sometimes she doesn't look high at all (the OP for example) and a lot of people are like "sHeS HiGh herp derp" 

It’s kind of funny bc I feel like people with little experience with drugs will sometimes too quickly jump to a conclusion like ‘this person is high!’ But at the same time stoners also assume everyone is high too easily lol. 

I think Gaga is just naturally a little weirdo which is what I love about her, but most people attribute any kind of ‘abnormal’ behaviour to drugs bc they don’t understand it. Personally I am socially anxious and shy so if I was in her position (having to talk publicly to strangers) I would probably come off very awkward/weird too. :shrug: but also I would definitely be high or at least very caffeinated to deal with it lol

GagaSine
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Sorry for being rude. I've been undernourished and i never had an eating disorder, i just wasnt eating very diverse varieties of food, now i am. I apologize and please forget my poor joke. 

Thank you for apologizing, I didn’t take any offence because I knew you were just being playful :hug: I just know there are ppl who would react badly to a question like that. No hard feelings.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

Thank you for apologizing, I didn’t take any offence because I knew you were just being playful :hug: I just know there are ppl who would react badly to a question like that. No hard feelings.

No problem. I will remind myself to never playfully and cutefully joke with you again

giphy.gif

GagaSine
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

No problem. I will remind myself to never playfully and cutefully joke with you again

giphy.gif

:deadbanana: pls i just didn’t want you to get yelled at lol

Archived