đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born This Way Ball Tour (Full Show Chile)

Adam Lucass

Featured Posts

gagamonster152
2 hours ago, johnmonster said:

At some point years ago, I paid the master for the raw footage of this Chile video:

I compiled the footage into one file and it's 16GB. Not sure if anyone has interest in it, it's a pretty good capture of the video screen.

Please send me a link!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823

At some point years ago, I paid the master for the raw footage of this Chile video:

I compiled the footage into one file and it's 16GB. Not sure if anyone has interest in it, it's a pretty good capture of the video screen.

i would love to get it

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Juanlittlem

Pleaaase upload this somewhere so we can download it :heart:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

johnmonster

Okay! I can post it, it's just not as good as you think it is.

I think whoever posted it to Youtube compressed, converted, and cropped it some way that reduced the moire/lines effect in the video. Here's a screenshot of it: https://i.imgur.com/qnCoKtf.png 

If any talented video editing monsters want to take a stab at reducing the moire/lines, I think we would all love you! 

JustifyMyLove
11 minutes ago, johnmonster said:

I think whoever posted it to Youtube compressed, converted, and cropped it some way that reduced the moire/lines effect in the video. Here's a screenshot of it: https://i.imgur.com/qnCoKtf.png 

If any talented video editing monsters want to take a stab at reducing the moire/lines, I think we would all love you! 

Yes! I can give it a try and see what I can do :). If you want to upload the original file I recommend you using google drive, fromsmash.com or myairbridge as they allow pretty big files to be uploaded for free.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, johnmonster said:

I'll post it if everyone buys L4S :kiss:

I made my part :saladga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

johnmonster

Honestly, I didn't realize how big of a deal it is that I've had this all these years! If you're talented with video editing, DM me!!! <3 

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, johnmonster said:

Honestly, I didn't realize how big of a deal it is that I've had this all these years! If you're talented with video editing, DM me!!! <3 

can you post it unedited too?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

gagamonster152
17 hours ago, johnmonster said:

I actually do video editing & could help possibly!

LandonM170
On 10/5/2021 at 10:01 PM, ChicaSkas said:

What happened was, the day before the show, two videographers showed up and staked out the center bowl nearest to what would be the official sound/control booth. 

Those two men stayed there with their own camera rigs and tripods for the entire duration of the show, catching the audience filling in during the day, the entire show, and the audience leaving. 

They shot up close shots of the stage and the video screens. This is NOT a feed of the video screens itself, as we do not have an in with the official videographers of that night. I would also assume they would not be allowed to sell that footage however I did read where one contractor who did work for LiveNation/the touring company would consider selling a copy he made of his work (of a different BTWB) for $2000 USD. This is hearsay tho because I only saw screenshots of that directed at another fan who had asked him. But that is a totally different BTWB than this one. 

What show is this from? Tbh I don't give a damn which show it is from as every show as great but I would like to have a North American leg show that has Hair (studio) and The Queen apart of it.

johnmonster
25 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

What show is this from? Tbh I don't give a damn which show it is from as every show as great but I would like to have a North American leg show that has Hair (studio) and The Queen apart of it.

This is from Chile. 

LandonM170

This is from Chile. 

2 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

I would also assume they would not be allowed to sell that footage however I did read where one contractor who did work for LiveNation/the touring company would consider selling a copy he made of his work (of a different BTWB) for $2000 USD. This is hearsay tho because I only saw screenshots of that directed at another fan who had asked him. But that is a totally different BTWB than this one. 

This is what I mean. Do we know what show was for US$2000 as I would like to know.

ChicaSkas

@Stephen i know I’ve bugged you before , but what do you think about possibly editing the footage 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived