Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born This Way Ball Tour (Full Show Chile)

Adam Lucass

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva
20 minutes ago, Lighter said:

is this fan recorded?

From what I gather from this thread - yes

excuse me no

ChicaSkas
17 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I'm trying to but the HD of this is the best we can get. Its 1100.00 usd.

Gonna quote myself because its actually $160 less now, its $940 now. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
45 minutes ago, Lighter said:

is this fan recorded?

What happened was, the day before the show, two videographers showed up and staked out the center bowl nearest to what would be the official sound/control booth. 

Those two men stayed there with their own camera rigs and tripods for the entire duration of the show, catching the audience filling in during the day, the entire show, and the audience leaving. 

They shot up close shots of the stage and the video screens. This is NOT a feed of the video screens itself, as we do not have an in with the official videographers of that night. I would also assume they would not be allowed to sell that footage however I did read where one contractor who did work for LiveNation/the touring company would consider selling a copy he made of his work (of a different BTWB) for $2000 USD. This is hearsay tho because I only saw screenshots of that directed at another fan who had asked him. But that is a totally different BTWB than this one. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Future Lovers
12 minutes ago, Fingerella said:

wasnt there supposed to be a dvd version for this concert?

From what we know, the Madison Square Garden shows were meant to be filmed for either HBO again or a DVD release, but due to Gaga's injury this filming never took place. Now, Gaga's team does have footage of every show of the tour because every show was filmed for the screens on the side for the fans further back in the venue. This footage only covers a few angles but it is high quality footage, it just would not be able to be presented as a traditional concert film would which is more than likely why they've never released any of that footage. 

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Forbidden Love said:

From what we know, the Madison Square Garden shows were meant to be filmed for either HBO again or a DVD release, but due to Gaga's injury this filming never took place. Now, Gaga's team does have footage of every show of the tour because every show was filmed for the screens on the side for the fans further back in the venue. This footage only covers a few angles but it is high quality footage, it just would not be able to be presented as a traditional concert film would which is more than likely why they've never released any of that footage. 

If if if.... the haus has actually kept that footage. @PropaGaga correct me if Im wrong, but many years ago you and (Alex I think his name was?) saved footage that was almost just going to be deleted by the guy that shot it. 

erfaan
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

however I did read where one contractor who did work for LiveNation/the touring company would consider selling a copy he made of his work (of a different BTWB) for $2000 USD. 

Is it too late to start a GoFundMe so we can pitch in. We need footage :giveup:

PropaGaga
10 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

If if if.... the haus has actually kept that footage. @PropaGaga correct me if Im wrong, but many years ago you and (Alex I think his name was?) saved footage that was almost just going to be deleted by the guy that shot it. 

I did for The Monster Ball, yes. Gaga had every show recorded and put on DVDs for her to review/make notes while she was prepping for the HBO special. But all that footage was indeed (or at least ordered to be) deleted later on once it wasn’t needed anymore. I imagine the BTWB and other tours were the same, but I’m not sure if that’s anything they’d still have nearly a decade later. In-house footage is usually not suitable for release, not just because of the angles, but because of the video and sound quality as well.

I guess we have to wait another 10 years :spin:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

andy232000

I contacted the concerto sponsor that brought Gaga to my country months ago and they said that the screen footage was not a third party company, but rather their own incorporated team with Gaga’s people. That means that all footage was shot by the Haus, no one else has it. He told me that press and news outlets had access to a few clips of the footage for 2 hours after the show for reporting purposes, but were instructed to delete it once the 2 hours passed. 

this is why no one has footage of this tour. The guy who once got their hands on the feed is an ex employee of Live Nations/Haus, which is why they have it

if anyone offers to sell a “DVD” of this tour, its 99% not an actual bootleg. Ya’ll be careful of you pay for any of that stuff

johnmonster

At some point years ago, I paid the master for the raw footage of this Chile video:

I compiled the footage into one file and it's 16GB. Not sure if anyone has interest in it, it's a pretty good capture of the video screen.

JustifyMyLove
36 minutes ago, johnmonster said:

At some point years ago, I paid the master for the raw footage of this Chile video:

I compiled the footage into one file and it's 16GB. Not sure if anyone has interest in it, it's a pretty good capture of the video screen.

I think this is what we all are searching for. If you can post it you will probably  save @ChicaSkas from spending a thousand dollars on a fan recorded footage 💀

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived