🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Dr. Anthony Fauci says the gays will be able 2 brunch again & he will join

Blue Lagoon
14 hours ago, Da J said:

That must be an American gay thing then... As far as I know, none of my gay friends does that lol

ever-1565973378-1565973379.gif

• LMAO 1

imnotyourbabe10

Although I dislike gay stereotypes, this is a relatively harmless one and it was asked in a humorous, wholesome manner -- and it shows that Fauci (who helped the gay community in the 80s with responding to the HIV crisis) knows his gay culture :diane:.  And I also agree with those calling Fauci attractive -- his sense of humor, intelligence, and unwavering passion for his work is very admirable.

Brunch is a big deal among everyone (not just gays) in my city (even in a red state).  Personally, my mom, sister and I (and any one who wishes to join safely and with masks) will do takeout, social distanced brunches most weekends during the pandemic.  And, yes, a good excuse to imbibe on some bubbles :vegas:
Anyway...

Juxm.gif

Edited by imnotyourbabe10
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oyster

Shocked that y'all are rejecting the brunch stereotype because that's honestly the best part about the gays 

• Like 1

Dukttapetoo
9 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well maybe its just your wee group who does it cause its not a thing done by all the gays lmao :bear:  

Are you intentionally being obtuse?

♤♡ Lady GaGa, The Fame: Monster ◇♧