💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey donated to New York Philharmonic and Los Angeles Philharmonic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Lana Del Rey has recorded a special cover of "Summertime" by George Gershwin to raise awareness and to give support to two major American orchestras, the New York Philharmonic and the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Lana has also generously donated to both organizations whose concerts have been cancelled through June 2021 due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.

Los Angeles Philharmonic :“We’re incredibly grateful for Lana Del Rey’s support and for her drawing attention to the challenges arts organizations have faced over the past several months”

New York Philharmonic  “What a wonderful gift from Lana Del Rey! It’s particularly poetic since the song is by George Gershwin — the legendary composer-pianist whose music the New York Philharmonic has premiered and with whom we performed. We are most grateful to Lana, as we are to all who are supporting us during a crisis faced by all performing arts organizations.”

you can listen to Lana's cover of "Summertime" by George Gershwin here: https://lanadelrey.lnk.to/summertime_

source: 
http://www.umusic.ca/press-releases/lana-del-rey-releases-new-song-and-video-summertime-the-gershwin-version-in-support-of-two-major-american-orchestras/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

She's such sweetheart and doesn't deserve the hate she's getting lately. I know she has done some tone deaf things this past year but people really shouldn't be so hard on her. :flower:

alsemanche

:applause:

Spoiler

let's hope no one finds some way to drag her for this now :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Cameltoe Chariot

Twitter stans violently gathering their receipts to drag Lana again and put a stop to any praise:

angry computer GIF

Archived