🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Grimes was given $90,000 in artist funding and some people aren’t happy

Peroxide555
47 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Comments like these are extremely wrong. Do you want people to just expect you to live spending your partners money or to look at you like an individual? 

Girl - bye.

Your commentary reads as naive at best and ignorant at worse.

Elon Musk is worth over $100 billion... it's an unimaginable, quite honestly disgusting amount of money that no one person should be allowed to make... we'll be lucky if we see 0.001% of that figure within our lifetimes.

The fact the mother of his child has taken money from a non profit to help struggling artists reads as nothing other than gross...

Grimes can sure enough take care of herself without having to take from charity.

  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronnie
48 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Actually no. 

She pay taxes. If she meets the criteria then there is nothing wrong with it. It's not like she never did nothing. There is no reason for using her boyfriend in this conversation. He doesn't have any obligation legally. But the state do. 

It may seem wrong but it isn't. 

This is more about morals, not legality. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peroxide555

The fact ya'll are defending billionaires when there's people out there struggling to feed their families and put food on the table...

This is why capitalism is f*cked.

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Evans

Elon aside she is not struggling by any means- even though she's not mainstream she already had a following

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fresco
6 hours ago, Economy said:

I don't think there's anyone with $106 Billion dollars. Assets does not equal money. It's like saying your millionaire grandparents have $1 Million just cuz their payed off house in NYC has substantial value it doesn't really say how much "money" they actually have.

 

Not that ur point changes by this cuz I'm sure he still has a lot of money plus many assets like stocks and bonds are easily liquid able if they need extra cash and in this case we are only talking about $90,000 which would still be a drop in the bucket for Ellon Musk even if only 2% of his holdings were in cash

But I low-key just always find it odd that ppl always interchange assets and cash and it isn't technically the same thing. 

$106 billion in net worth means that he could use long term assets as collateral for low interest loans,( very very low interest loans,  better terms than you or I could imagine)  if actual cash is low. If need be, the long term assets eventually get sold to pay the loan off.

Edited by Fresco
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dulo Peep

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Some of the comments in this thread oh wow, oh wow. 

 

People need to care about their own hustle #SheDoes.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
9 hours ago, Peroxide555 said:

Girl - bye.

Your commentary reads as naive at best and ignorant at worse.

Elon Musk is worth over $100 billion... it's an unimaginable, quite honestly disgusting amount of money that no one person should be allowed to make... we'll be lucky if we see 0.001% of that figure within our lifetimes.

The fact the mother of his child has taken money from a non profit to help struggling artists reads as nothing other than gross...

Grimes can sure enough take care of herself without having to take from charity.

I’m not defending anyone first of all. She fits the criteria therefore she is allowed to have that money. Like I said you are talking about her boyfriend, not her. They can break up this moment and she would be left without anything or are you insinuating that she herself should use the money he gives her for the baby? I don’t care about her to be honest, not even her fan, but I do care about y’all expectations that woman should live asking men for money. She is her own individual. Also please don’t go personal. Don’t call me names just because you disagree with me. If you can’t have polite discussion without calling someone ignorant/naive then we won’t have one.  

ONE AGAIN - STOP EXPECTING WOMEN TO USE THEIR BOYFRIENDS MONEY AS IF THEY BELONG TO THEM. 

Edited by Regina George

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig

Wtfffff she's a highly successful artist, likely worth a few million dollars, with her own home studio setup, and a BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND.

She's the last person who needs help! This money should 100% be going to struggling artists who need it. To even debate this is asinine!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
13 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

She is the girlfriend of one of the most rich men in the world, so that's why some people aren't happy :poot:

Exactly this. Elon could give her a million dollars like it was chump change. 

To put his networth into perspective, let's say the average american gave Grimes $10.

Assuming that the average american has a networth of $650,000 (reserve stats) then that $10 for you is equivalent to $1.5 Million for Elon.

He could literally bankroll her for like on the equivalent of $100 to him.

*𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱*
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
esmeralda
44 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I’m not defending anyone first of all. She fits the criteria therefore she is allowed to have that money. Like I said you are talking about her boyfriend, not her. They can break up this moment and she would be left without anything or are you insinuating that she herself should use the money he gives her for the baby? I don’t care about her to be honest, not even her fan, but I do care about y’all expectations that woman should live asking men for money. She is her own individual. Also please don’t go personal. Don’t call me names just because you disagree with me. If you can’t have polite discussion without calling someone ignorant/naive then we won’t have one.  

ONE AGAIN - STOP EXPECTING WOMEN TO USE THEIR BOYFRIENDS MONEY AS IF THEY BELONG TO THEM. 

Ah yes... so not asking a man for money (her literally billionare boyfriend at that), she turned around and asked a non-profit charity instead. Cause that's somehow more appropriate. Very feminist of her :applause: /s

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
18 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Wtfffff she's a highly successful artist, likely worth a few million dollars, with her own home studio setup, and a BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND.

She's the last person who needs help! This money should 100% be going to struggling artists who need it. To even debate this is asinine!

What's crazy is this sort of thing happened like crazy with the recent stimulus. Big businesses were taking small business loans & leaving out actual small businesses from receiving funding. 

*𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱*
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
26 minutes ago, esmeralda said:

Ah yes... so not asking a man for money (her literally billionare boyfriend at that), she turned around and asked a non-profit charity instead. Cause that's somehow more appropriate. Very feminist of her :applause: /s

Unfortunately it is legal. I’m not saying it’s morally right but her getting that money is legal. All I’m saying is her boyfriends money is not her money and she has legal right to this. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NibbCub

Now that she shares a baby with Elon, essentially a portion of his money is HERS. If they broke up tomorrow, the child support she would receive i'm sure would be more then she made monthly prior to her involvement with him. She is basically set. She shares a child with a BILLIONAIRE. And yes, it will be HER money to do what she wants with. If you were suing for back child support for a child who is now legal age you would have no legal obligation to give the money to your child. The child support is due to the mother.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lasagna
4 hours ago, Regina George said:

Unfortunately it is legal. I’m not saying it’s morally right but her getting that money is legal. All I’m saying is her boyfriends money is not her money and she has legal right to this. 

yeah and what tho

she still shouldnt have taken it :saladga:

Founder of the Million Reasons Hate Club
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock

Give all that money to Allie X :vegas:

who will love me when the night is over
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...