celeb

Grimes was given $90,000 in artist funding and some people aren’t happy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

I don't care about Elon Musk, Grimes is WAY more successful than 90% other artists in Canada and anywhere. Why would she apply to that funding? SO SO many people would need it so much more ffs

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Peroxide555
8 hours ago, Regina George said:

I’m not defending anyone first of all. She fits the criteria therefore she is allowed to have that money. Like I said you are talking about her boyfriend, not her. They can break up this moment and she would be left without anything or are you insinuating that she herself should use the money he gives her for the baby? I don’t care about her to be honest, not even her fan, but I do care about y’all expectations that woman should live asking men for money. She is her own individual. Also please don’t go personal. Don’t call me names just because you disagree with me. If you can’t have polite discussion without calling someone ignorant/naive then we won’t have one.  

ONE AGAIN - STOP EXPECTING WOMEN TO USE THEIR BOYFRIENDS MONEY AS IF THEY BELONG TO THEM. 

Sis... we aren't talking about some wealthy Orange County lawyer type and a sex worker...

This is about GRIMES; she herself is worth $3million alone and her boyfriend is one of the wealthiest men on the planet - I'm not quite sure if you're fully comprehending the scale here? She's both a public figure and the mother of his goddamn child.. you think she's going to be left high and dry and unable to feed herself and her kid? Give me a BREAK.... the sexism argument isn't holding any weight here, not when it comes to this magnitude of wealth.

And don't you come for me with the moral high ground just because I called you out... you were the one spouting I was wrong - I defended myself.

Regina George
27 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

Sis... we aren't talking about some wealthy Orange County lawyer type and a sex worker...

This is about GRIMES; she herself is worth $3million alone and her boyfriend is one of the wealthiest men on the planet - I'm not quite sure if you're fully comprehending the scale here? She's both a public figure and the mother of his goddamn child.. you think she's going to be left high and dry and unable to feed herself and her kid? Give me a BREAK.... the sexism argument isn't holding any weight here, not when it comes to this magnitude of wealth.

And don't you come for me with the moral high ground just because I called you out... you were the one spouting I was wrong - I defended myself.

First of all:

Spoiler

foam-chill-pill-stress-toys~13673586

Second:

I wasn't saying it's morally right. I was saying it is legally right. She has every right to take that money. It's called hustle. I am not some crazy fan trying to defend her or something. I am not saying what she's doing is right or wrong. I am basically just stating facts. She got the money because she fits the criteria. End of story. I agree that she has enough money but I won't cry about it as if she stole it from someone. I'm sure every other artist could get that if they tried to get it. 

Third:

Whatever I said is not personal and you know that. So just stop with personal attacks (for whatever reason?).

Peroxide555
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

First of all:

Reveal hidden contents

Second:

I wasn't saying it's morally right. I was it is legally right. She has every right to take that money. It's called hustle. I am not some crazy fan trying to defend her or something. I am not saying what she's doing is right or wrong. I am basically just stating facts. She got the money because she fits the criteria. End of story. I agree that she has enough money but I won't cry about it as if she stole it from someone. I'm sure every other artist could get that if they tried to get it. 

Third:

Whatever I said is not personal and you know that. So just stop with personal attacks (for whatever reason?).

Weren't you the one going wild with the caps lock? Anyways... :haroon:

People need to stop being complicit in shady business dealings where the elite are allowed to take from people that are legitimately struggling to get by... let's hold them accountable.

Yes the system is f*cked... of course it is, but what Grimes did was gross - end of discussion.

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

She got another 115k plus the 90k she already got? Lmao non of my bussines

no, she got 90K as Grimes +25K in emergency funds (Crystal Math Music Inc)

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

no, she got 90K as Grimes +25K in emergency funds (Crystal Math Music Inc)

Crystal MATH Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

gagafanobvi
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

First of all:

Reveal hidden contents

Second:

I wasn't saying it's morally right. I was saying it is legally right. She has every right to take that money. It's called hustle. I am not some crazy fan trying to defend her or something. I am not saying what she's doing is right or wrong. I am basically just stating facts. She got the money because she fits the criteria. End of story. I agree that she has enough money but I won't cry about it as if she stole it from someone. I'm sure every other artist could get that if they tried to get it. 

Third:

the way u lost ur marbles

Archived