Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Major Grammys 2021 nominations leaked

danbekim

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

If this is true, I KNEW Chromatica would get an AOTY nom

I honnestly don't think it will, but who knows

If A Star Is Born wasn’t nominated, I don't see how Chromatica can be. Sure, ASIB isn't a real album, has dialogues etc. but it was the case with many soundtracks that snatched the nod before

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

I hope it's true, I hope Gaga get those nominations. The era has been a mess, no promo, but the album is incredible. She did an album about mental health that makes us happy during the pandemic, I can only hope she snatches a few Grammys and lots of nominations.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

KURUSHITOVSKA

After Hours is winning everything Chromatica has a chance on. Too overrated imo.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

48 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

We're losing to the weekend aren't we. :madge: 

He's 100% getting nods for SOTY, ROTY and AOTY. He'll probably win four GRAMMYs but I don't know if they'll give him more than that. They already gave all the GRAMMYs to Billie last year, this time they'll probably vote differently, like they did in 2018 when Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran and company were competing. We might also have surprises, cause if I remember correctly, Reputation only got 1 or 2 nominations, right? 

Thomas P
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

Funny how users on Goldderby underestimate Chromatica. Even if it's fake, they simply don't accept Chromatica in AOTY, because they have been predicting all sort of albums, including newcomers with lower Meta scores, aka Harry Styles, but not Chromatica.

But now they're like, "Oh, since The Grammys love Gaga, it's not absurd if Chromatica gets a nod there".

To be fair, Fine Line was a bigger album with much bigger hits and Harry has kinda been everywhere this year. 

At the end of the day, Gold Derby is all about playing the odds, and as amazing as Chromatica is, and as much as it deserves a nod, it’s not the craziest thing in the world to not predict it being nominated. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

pedrohemg
14 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

To be fair, Fine Line was a bigger album with much bigger hits and Harry has kinda been everywhere this year. 

At the end of the day, Gold Derby is all about playing the odds, and as amazing as Chromatica is, and as much as it deserves a nod, it’s not the craziest thing in the world to not predict it being nominated. 

AOTY is a special category that Grammy voters and their private committee care the most. They will nominate alternative artists with very good albuns, one country album, one rap album, but when it comes to pop singers, things are a little bit hard. Both Dua and Harry don't have the necessary star quality and industry support to be in that category yet. Of course, they'll not completely snub Fine Line and Future Nostalgia. They'll probably be in Best Pop Vocal Album. 

Very happy to see Ungodly Hour and FTBC as possible for AOTY!

In my heart, SAWAYAMA already won it.

3 points in and ready for more

Nice predictions and btw 'Fine Line' by Harry Styles is also nom for AOTY

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

Archived