💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Major Grammys 2021 nominations leaked

danbekim

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

I don't like Future Nostalgia, but it will be the biggest joke of the year, if they won't nominate for AOTY :bear:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

How did Future Nostalgia not get nominated for Album of the Year?! This is a travesty!! :huh:

trolly troll troll

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, Chroma said:

Idk, what is more weird Gaga stans wishing Chromatica won't get nominated on major categories or do they even stan gaga on the first place. 

Absurd.

Gurlll u have no idsa its so negative here. Anyways OT- im okay if this is true. I really want aoty for CHROMATICA.  I also wish she culd win :saladga: if alice gets nominated and wins omg. Next video:woot: fingers crossed. praying.

How can anoyone not love gaga

MJHolland

They keep this sh*t super locked down. Doesn’t Deloitte still handle the Grammy’s? 

Like... the same company the US government trusts with the most highly classified info? 

I doubt this is anything more than a prediction. Could be right but def a prediction. 

HookerOnAChurch
39 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I don't like Future Nostalgia, but it will be the biggest joke of the year, if they won't nominate for AOTY :bear:

What about Fine Line by Harry Styles? 

Biggest Bitch
5 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

What about Fine Line by Harry Styles? 

Lol

Fine Line is my second fave album of the year after After Hours and I totally forgot about it :selena:

Fine Line deserves it too:trollga:

SlaeUrAnus

I don't believe this.

Surely Future Nostalgia is nominated for AOTY? I am not even a Dua fan, but it will be a travesty if she isn't nominated.

In my messy era.

pedrohemg

Funny how users on Goldderby underestimate Chromatica. Even if it's fake, they simply don't accept Chromatica in AOTY, because they have been predicting all sort of albums, including newcomers with lower Meta scores, aka Harry Styles, but not Chromatica.

But now they're like, "Oh, since The Grammys love Gaga, it's not absurd if Chromatica gets a nod there".

Lion Heart

We're losing to the weekend aren't we. :madge: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Born This Way
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

We're losing to the weekend aren't we. :madge: 

Yeah, he'll probably win AOTY and Pop Vocal Album. :madge:

Also, I didn't expect any big category nominations for Magdalene by FKA twigs but I'm still disappointed. She better be in Alternative or something. :madge:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

ZiggyZiggs

these are predictions more than anything lol. this happens every year and has never once been accurate.

the only real leak was last year when the grammys website accidentally uploaded nominations numbers on each artists' page which ended up being real. so thas not going to happen this year either.

Archived