Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Major Grammys 2021 nominations leaked

danbekim

Featured Posts

Jose P

Ok so, in the case this is fake, it’s not very far fetched, at least AOTY. I can see Chromatica (realistically) not being there, for example. I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets the nom but I wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t either. Also, wouldn’t be surprised if FN got snubbed. It would be a pity but not shocking.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Chroma said:

Idk, what is more weird Gaga stans wishing Chromatica won't get nominated on major categories or do they even stan gaga on the first place. 

Absurd.

A lot of “fans” love tearing her down to make their other faves seem better. Also, a lot of fans want the Grammies to snub her to “teach her a lesson” about promo. Pathetic, but they do. 

jacs vs looser

Both Grammys and the Oscars use external consulting firms to which they pay A LOT of money to count thier vote casting, which is done through traditional paper ballot submission and manual counting (to avid hacking).

So no, this and any other leaks are fake, they're just educated guesses, hence the "they might change one or two" disclaimer, which is false, since once voting is counted and nominees have secured their slots, there are no changes. 

pedrohemg
4 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Both Grammys and the Oscars use external consulting firms to which they pay A LOT of money to count thier vote casting, which is done through traditional paper ballot submission and manual counting (to avid hacking).

So no, this and any other leaks are fake, they're just educated guesses, hence the "they might change one or two" disclaimer, which is false, since once voting is counted and nominees have secured their slots, there are no changes. 

Don't ever compare The Oscars to The Grammys. The latter is corrupt. First, The Recording Academy has a private committee, which we don't know who the members are, that has the authority to manipulate nominations in all the four main categories. Second, they generally invite some nominated artists to announce the nominees, just like they did with Shawn Mendes and Janelle Monae, so they can react live to their nominations. Third, they need to update their system with all the nominations before they announce them, and last year, we knew how many nods Gaga got because they leaked that information on their website.

PunkTheFunk

The Weeknd is going to sweep the big categories, but it would be nice if Gaga gets a nom or two for Chromatica.

Pop Vocal is probably going to The Weeknd or Taylor, but Chromatica has a decent shot.

I think her best chance to win is probably Duo/Group Performance for ROM, or even one of the other random categories like Dance Recording or Classical Recording.

jacs vs looser
6 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Don't ever compare The Oscars to The Grammys. The latter is corrupt. First, The Recording Academy has a private committee, which we don't know who the members are, that has the authority to manipulate nominations in all the four main categories. Second, they generally invite some nominated artists to announce the nominees, just like they did with Shawn Mendes and Janelle Monae, so they can react live to their nominations. Third, they need to update their system with all the nominations before they announce them, and last year, we knew how many nods Gaga got because they leaked that information on their website.

Please mind your tone when you quote me, or don't quote me at all, as I would like to read your take on the subject without being belittled, thanks. 

Teletubby
33 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Somebody please manage my expectations and tell me if this is real or fake :messga:

Just wait 3 days, Grammy's will announce nominations on Nov 24th:kiss:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived