💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CUT : what are white people superior at

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Pennywise
4 hours ago, Medusa said:

Racism if racism, it dosent have a colour.

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Insightful responce!

You can be black and a racist. You can be asian and a racist. You can be white and a racist. You can be Indian and a racist. Racism isnt a thing white people invented. It's been around for 1000's of years.

Sorry but it's true

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Racism isnt a black vs white thing.

Well, at least there is one sentence where you are right. Racism isn't black vs. white, it's white people trying to oppress others :vegas:

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Well, at least there is one sentence where you are right. Racism isn't black vs. white, it's white people trying to oppress others :vegas:

Every sentence I said was right...

Look up what the word racism means, it exists everywhere, if a bunch of indian guys start pushing around a chinese kid and make fun of him for being chinese, is it not racist because there isnt a white person around? If a bunch of black kids beat up a white guy for being white, is that not racism? We ALL know the racism black people experience from white people is beyond comprehensible, but that video is trash and is basically racist in itself for the most part.

1 hour ago, TWICE said:

Firstly, why do you talk in hypothesis. Lmao. 

Also, if black people commit crimes, they tend to receive harsher punishment, which statistics clearly has shown. Black crimes are also associated with race and their community as a whole (Clinton era). But white crimes are deflected toward factors like mental illness. Racism and prejudice are both a kind of discrimination but racism is also systematic. A dictionary is shallow, don’t do minimum research and call it a day.

Hypothetical questions you mean, hypothesis is like an experiment. (To make the point easier to understand hun) & Its better than thinking i've made a solid point by posting an overused gif,

Yeah obviously all thats true, I am full on equality and anti racism so I know the statistics, but racism exists in every culture and can be expressed by any culture, its not something white people invented. The video includes a lot of a racism in it, sorry. White people smell funky?

A guy at school told our indian teacher that they all smell like curry and got suspended for racism, but its cool on a video to support black people? Nah, still racist.

beaublue
17 hours ago, Pennywise said:

It is really fun to see white people in the thread getting offended, trying to dictate how others react to racism and thus having the point fly far, far over their heads :billie:

No one in this thread is telling anyone how to react to racism. In fact the video ITSELF isn’t even about racism, it’s asking what white people are better at than other people. This video was designed to grow division. If white people made a video asking what are black people superior at & they gave stereotypically racist answers then you’d be offended. White people can experience racism, it’s called INDIVIDUAL racism & that’s exactly what this video is. “Oh well black people can say this stuff because white people aren’t oppressed” sorry but no, that’s not at all how it works. Educate yourself on racism & it’s forms before commenting some fake woke reply thinking you’ll get a gold star but you’re not actually woke. If you were you’d know why this video is racist & you’d be able to confidently stand against it because being woke means standing against any sort of racism, structural violence, & hate no matter the persons it’s being directed it.

but seeing as how I even had to explain this to you I don’t expect you to understand :billie:

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

No one in this thread is telling anyone how to react to racism. In fact the video ITSELF isn’t even about racism, it’s asking what white people are better at than other people. This video was designed to grow division. If white people made a video asking what are black people superior at & they gave stereotypically racist answers then you’d be offended. White people can experience racism, it’s called INDIVIDUAL racism & that’s exactly what this video is. “Oh well black people can say this stuff because white people aren’t oppressed” sorry but no, that’s not at all how it works. Educate yourself on racism & it’s forms before commenting some fake woke reply thinking you’ll get a gold star but you’re not actually woke. If you were you’d know why this video is racist & you’d be able to confidently stand against it because being woke means standing against any sort of racism, structural violence, & hate no matter the persons it’s being directed it.

but seeing as how I even had to explain this to you I don’t expect you to understand :billie:

Individual racism means absolutely nothing in the face of systemic racism people who are not white face, so forgive me for not playing the world's smallest violin for you.

"Being woke" might mean what you say. I'm not trying to "be woke". I don't look for performative ****, I look for justice. 

Imagine thinking you explained anything when all you did was spouting white privileged liberal bullshit :billie:

beaublue
21 minutes ago, TWICE said:

No I mean hypothesis. It means you are talking about events that can happen rather than actually happened.

Um yeah hun, that’s called a hypothetical.

A hypothesis is a suggested solution for an unexplained occurrence that does not fit into current accepted scientific theory. You propose a question in which you prove either right or wrong based on the evidence taken from a small number of experiments.

Google is right there, one click away.

also, anyone can be racist. It’s called individual racism. This video is an example of it.

RenegAde
6 minutes ago, TWICE said:

But are googling what is discrimination from once in blue moon updated dictionary and a bunch of “dude trust me” hypothesis more reliable though :hor:

Do you get your education from twitter ?

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived