Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CUT : what are white people superior at

RenegAde

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, TWICE2 said:

European countries colonized every corner of the world and subsequently benefiting its economy for centuries to come: 👁👄👁

And they are reaping the karma for it at the moment and it's only getting worse.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TWICE2 said:

European countries colonized every corner of the world and subsequently benefiting its economy for centuries to come: 👁👄👁

So you are justifying the behavior in this video? Do you support this behavior? 

Ladey Gaygay
8 hours ago, NCgaga said:

LOL I could care less. You can try as hard as you want to justify the rediculousness of this video. Stereotypes is never productive. Prejudice is never productive. This is not a method to move forward. You can keep having this imaginary argument about historical systematic oppression all you want, as I’ve never said that doesn’t exist. You can also re-read what I’ve posted as I NEVER said white people have historically never been horrible to POC. I actually work in this field, as you probably just sit at home behind a computer and try to preach your “wokeness”. My argument is how we move forward now. This video will only cause anger, and will not be a tool for moving forward. But keep arguing sis. 

girl sit down and stop telling poc what to think you're digging yourself a deeper grave everytime you type:bear:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
8 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Blaming POC for the division white people created? Check :vegas:

It is not the responsibility of POC to be nice to y'all, or educate y'all, or baby you so you don't feel bad about your racism. It is your own business to educate yourself about your own racism, no one elses. 

now i aint tryna say sumn  BUT how is it that whenever poc's on here discuss racism a bunvh of wh*te gheys come out of the word work and say **** like "wE nEeD tOnOt thInk Of thE pasT" like tf u mean we?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX7V5Cu5VI9easzfyjJ31

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

vyniildisk
9 hours ago, Kimmo said:

My husband is white and I am Hispanic and he agrees with everything from the video, especially the “bland food” part :teehee: reason why I am the one cooking all the time.

Reminds me of when I had one of many disagreements with his mom (who has been staying with us for months :selena:) because she wanted to make meatloaf WITHOUT seasoning the meat and I told her that she needed to throw some salt and pepper, the fumes that came out of her face were priceless is like we’re always battling for our lives and my husband just gets sit and watch  :billie:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29aac24dbdc079c5828f

That gif is amazing lmaaao is that meant tl be you vs you mother in law? 

5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

That gif is amazing lmaaao is that meant tl be you vs you mother in law? 

Yes and RuPaul is my husband watching us :billie:

Hottie Detector

9 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Blaming POC for the division white people created? Check :vegas:

It is not the responsibility of POC to be nice to y'all, or educate y'all, or baby you so you don't feel bad about your racism. It is your own business to educate yourself about your own racism, no one elses. 

Big no to this,

'Y'all' ? Thats like 'You people'. Some white people are disgusting in their entitledment, no doubt.

Not everyone, dont group a skin color together.

Racism if racism, it dosent have a colour.

1 hour ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

girl sit down and stop telling poc what to think you're digging yourself a deeper grave everytime you type:bear:

Lol, riiighhhhttttttt. To who, you and that one other person?! Nice try. 

1 hour ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

being mediocre

Wow.

Do you not see how gross this comment is? On a fan forum of a woman who literally advocates kindness every day, she'd probably block you if she could.

mad broad city GIF

12 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Why is it ok for this video to paint a picture of all white people in one category? I’m white, and I fight every day for equality for the LGBTQ and POC, and work locally to campaign for DACA. And there are a lot of white people like me. This video is half bashing white people. I understand having a conversation about Superiority, but to sit to there and say all white people smell funky, or all white people are ignorant? Like what is the point of that? How is that fighting for equality? Half of this video is valid, but the other half is just hurling insults at white people. It’s not necessary. It’s like a spit  in the face for those of us who fight daily for equality for especially black people. 

Half of this country does have a superiority complex, but the other half doesn’t deserve to be spat on. We need to work towards equality and not constantly insult each other. 

Superiority ends when everyone sees the other as equal. And which one of you white people doesn’t use seasoning? Us southern white people spice the crap out of everything. 

If you were such a supporter you would know they arent talking about you specifically and you wouldnt even bat an eyelash. “Omg not all us whites” literally who cares enough to type all of that. 
they obviously are having a little fun and youre like “ummmm this is making me uncomfortable ive done so much for these people”

like girl, pick your battles. This isnt it. 

TWICE on hatius
9 hours ago, NCgaga said:

So you are justifying the behavior in this video? Do you support this behavior? 

No one is justifying anything. Stop cornering every BIPOC that you talk to. I simply stated the fact that racism and war crimes indeed benefit white people until this day.

Had it not been for colonization, the economy of developing countries would have thrived and as powerful as developed ones. Other Asia countries like Japan did commit war crimes too but their damages are far less detrimental compared with European countries. And the reason of these invasion were often a thin facade of racism too.

So yes, I stand what I said: white people do benefit from "putting others down" and will continue to do so because their damages are measured in centuries.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

GeeYewWhai

Merriam dictionary definition of racism:

a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

dictionary.com

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

oxford Lexico

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

This video checks all the boxes. Confirmed racist video.

And I am a POC. And I have been a victim of racism

Nothing Happened

ItWasntLaauv

As a white person, I completely understand videos like this and I can see through the nuance of people’s thoughts. It’s a fact that more white people are hateful or indifferent to injustice than not. With that said, people on this side of the political spectrum need to realize that this kind of language is a reason that got Trump elected. Most people don’t have the patience to dissect inflammatory language that’s directed towards their own group. Fine tune the style of language to be more inclusive and we’re golden.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived