💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CUT : what are white people superior at

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Who is “y’all”. You are part of the problem. How are you no different from white peope whi have historically created division? Asking someone to not insult you and throw stereotypes at you is about respect- how is that babying? People like me who actually are educated in historical and systematic oppression and who actually campaign for immigrants and Daca recipients don’t deserve to be grouped in one category, let alone be made the joke of certain stereotypical prejudices. No one deserves that. That is what equality is about- when everyone realizes that everyone deserves equal respect, and childish stereotypes and insults don’t deserve validity. You are justifying inequality and prejudices toward a large group of people- and that is never ok, in any part of society, to any race. It was not ok then, it is not ok now. Eye for an Eye is the most counterproductive way of handling anything. 

It became "eye to eye" and "justifying inequality" when people made mean videos about white people? Gurl, get a grip, white people literally enslaved other people. White people literally built up a system in which POC are STILL subject to oppression in 20 ****ing 20. White people never were, nor will ever be, victims of systematic oppression and/or racism.

I know I won't have a productive argument with you because you clearly are hell-bent on trying to play the victim. 

Also, "People like me who actually are educated in historical and systematic oppression"? I have to laugh. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

It became "eye to eye" and "justifying inequality" when people made mean videos about white people? Gurl, get a grip, white people literally enslaved other people. White people literally built up a system in which POC are STILL subject to oppression in 20 ****ing 20. White people never were, nor will ever be, victims of systematic oppression and/or racism.

I know I won't have a productive argument with you because you clearly are hell-bent on trying to play the victim. 

Also, "People like me who actually are educated in historical and systematic oppression"? I have to laugh. 

LOL I could care less. You can try as hard as you want to justify the rediculousness of this video. Stereotypes is never productive. Prejudice is never productive. This is not a method to move forward. You can keep having this imaginary argument about historical systematic oppression all you want, as I’ve never said that doesn’t exist. You can also re-read what I’ve posted as I NEVER said white people have historically never been horrible to POC. I actually work in this field, as you probably just sit at home behind a computer and try to preach your “wokeness”. My argument is how we move forward now. This video will only cause anger, and will not be a tool for moving forward. But keep arguing sis. 

There’s so much anger built up in the US. I can’t imagine a video like this being shot in another country without it being such a big deal. 

As a Turk in the US, I don’t know if I would be counted as white (even though my ancestors literally come from Caucasia, but the term Caucasian is just ridiculous). So as an outsider I have realized there is still so much segregation. For example, the DC suburbs and Southeast DC are like two different countries. Despite this, a lot of white people are so oblivious to this divide, which causes this anger to build up. A video like this really shouldn’t even be shot in 2020, it’s sad.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

It is really fun to see white people in the thread getting offended, trying to dictate how others react to racism and thus having the point fly far, far over their heads :billie:

This makes absolutely no sense :heart:

chaeri pls

Chromatography
54 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Blaming POC for the division white people created? Check :vegas:

It is not the responsibility of POC to be nice to y'all, or educate y'all, or baby you so you don't feel bad about your racism. It is your own business to educate yourself about your own racism, no one elses. 

that user did not blame poc for the division ofc it was white people all those years ago.

ofc it’s not the job of poc to educate, but literally what is the point of the video? it just didn’t accomplish anything.

Biggest Bitch

The stupidity in this site 

You all turn GGD into such a toxic place 

No one said a single wrong  now, but most of you keep talking sh*ts, and looking for drama

Yes, we all know that you're the most acceptable, perfect people on the whole world :saladga:

Pathetic. Report me for the truth, I don't care. You gonna destroy this place :bye:

Talk is cheap. No one will ever rise above by putting down another, no one. Lessons never learned, it seems. This goes from the top down and is proven. No one can EVER rise above by putting down another. Humans just keep circling the same drain, it's insulting and exhausting. But keep feeding the division instead of unity. I am out of it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Brainiac

This type of video is EXACTLY why Donald Trump won the first time. The like to dislike ratio on the video says it all. Liberals better learn their lesson real quick or we're going to have Donald Trump 2.0 in 2024.

Also, when you talk about white supremacists and colonizers, some of you act like every white nation acted that way! My country has never been colonizer in history nor have we had racist laws, don't try to make me feel embarrassed for something that even my ancestors haven't done.

Lona Delery

yea im not offended by this but its still stupid af

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

this video gives fuel to the wrong people, which it probably wanted to do and that is sad

You will learn respect!

TWICE on hatius

They gave birth to Gaga. I give them that :vegas:.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

TWICE on hatius
53 minutes ago, Sister said:

No one will ever rise above by putting down another, no one.

European countries colonized every corner of the world and subsequently benefiting its economy for centuries to come: 👁👄👁

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived