Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lil Nas X farts in an interview

Babylon98

Featured Posts

Babylon98

Hello guys so I recently started stanning Lil Nas X because he released is new lead single Holiday with a killer video and ever since the Old Town Road day I feel like he's bringing a special spark to the rap/pop game. Anyways because of that I have been spending some of my time watching some interviews and I found this:

The interview was going pretty well and when she told him he should fake tears (at 31:40) because he was apologizing to Mariah Carey (for breaking her record) he accidently farted twice (because of the effort?). Idk why I am sharing this but I never heard a celeb fart let alone on an interview and for some reason I have not been able to process this information so I thought maybe you guys could offer me some comprehension. 

vyniildisk

i thought our bodies evolved and there is no need to release those kind of gasses out of there. I guess some people still do it. Thats too bad.

Babylon98
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

i thought our bodies evolved and there is no need to release those kind of gasses out of there. I guess some people still do it. Thats too bad.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Babylon98
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

That's not a fart lol

He did it with his mouth 

It sounds so much like a fart, how are you so sure? He even said he had to **** afterwards.

1 minute ago, zcasx said:

It sounds so much like a fart, how are you so sure? He even said he had to **** afterwards.

He said "****" because he couldn't cry :bear:

Bonkers

Listen.  If you want to listen to farts play Perfect Illusion.  Ok?  :derpga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Babylon98
3 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

He said "****" because he couldn't cry :bear:

I would play it again to make sure but I'm sort of traumatized by now and your case doesn't seem to be strong enough for me to put myself through that again. Are you sure he didn't say he had to go to the bathroom after?

1 minute ago, zcasx said:

I would play it again to make sure but I'm sort of traumatized by now and your case doesn't seem to be strong enough for me to put myself through that again. Are you sure he didn't say he had to go to the bathroom after?

Oh yes

He said "i wanna ****" but I doubt he really farted

Babylon98
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

Oh yes

He said "i wanna ****" but I doubt he really farted

If he hadn't farted beforehand why would he tell people he wants to go to the bathroom for no reason :toofunny:

Now I can't watch any more interviews, what if he farts again, how am I supposed to feel safe watching them

4 minutes ago, zcasx said:

If he hadn't farted beforehand why would he tell people he wants to go to the bathroom for no reason :toofunny:

It's a joke

he was supposed to cry and kept pushing himself, so when he made that sound he said he wanted to sh.t

Babylon98
6 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

It's a joke

he was supposed to cry and kept pushing himself, so when he made that sound he said he wanted to sh.t

look I want that to be true so bad.

GIF by Giphy QA

Archived